Order 4 or more of these tables and receive free dock to dock shipping
The Brewer Basic Exam Table is the most reliable, patient and user-friendly entry exam table in the industry.
Brewer's unique approach to product development is centered on researching the needs of health care professionals and their patients. Before a design begins, Brewer spends countless hours talking to doctors, nurses, and patients to understand what is most important to them. The result is a superior product that delivers the exact features needed to transform the exam room into a safe, efficient, and comfortable environment. We invite you to discover the difference...
Features and Benefits
- Simple pneumatic back for easy patient positioning.
- Easy to clean seamless upholstery.
- Deluxe and ultra plush leather upholstery options available.
- Largest storage capacity available.
- Front and side drawers.
- Leg extension.
- Plastic debris tray.
- Base constructed with 18-gauge steel.
- Adjustable ergonomic stirrups.
- Weight Capacity: 325 lbs. (Under normal use)
- Height: 32"
- Length: 57.5 extends to 71"
- Width: 26.5"
- Leg extension length: 15"
- Front drawer: 19.8″ x 19.2″ x 3.8″ (50.3 cm x 48.8 cm x 10 cm)
- Side drawers: 22.6″ x 20.2″ x 7″ (57.4 cm x 51.3 cm x 17.8 cm)
- Paper Roll Holder: Accepts 21" x 3.5" and 18" x 3.5"
Deluxe Upholstery (Additional Cost)
California Upholstery (CAL-133) (Complies with state regulations concerning requirement of flame retardant properties. Additional Cost)Warranty Information