Order 3 or more of these tables and receive free dock to dock shipping
The Brewer Assist Power Table follows a unique approach to product
development that is centered on researching the needs of healthcare
professionals and their patients. The result is a superior product that
delivers the exact features needed to transform the procedure room into a
safe, efficient, and comfortable environment.
Features and Benefits
- Largest, most secure step (17.7" x 20.4" surface)
- Stable leg design.
- Fully adjustable; tucks away easily.
- Allows patients to safely and easily get on and off table.
- Largest storage capacity available.
- Patented pass-through side drawers allow right or left access.
- Eliminates right and left setup problems.
- Convenient table paper storage.
- Comfortable, ergonomic upholstery.
- Easy to clean surface; seamless design.
- Simple pneumatic lift backrest positioning.
- Extendable, adjustable ergonomic stirrups.
- Base constructed with 18-gauge steel.
- Included electrical outlet
- Stable 4-leg patient step
- Patented pass-through side drawers
- Largest storage capacity available
- Additional paper storage under backrest
- Simple pneumatic backrest for easy patient positioning
- Easy to clean seamless upholstery
- Leg extension
- Plastic debris tray
- Pelvic tilt capability (optional)
- Patient Comfort
- Largest step surface
- Multi-density, bolstered support upholstery
- Adjustable ergonomic stirrups
- 18 standard upholstery color options
- Custom colors available
- Patented Versatility
- Pass-through side drawers can be opened from right or left side of table
- Drawer stops [provided] allow drawer to open from only one side if desired
- Outlets can be reversed from right to left side
- Weight Capacity
- 500 lbs (under normal use)
- Table Dimensions
- Height: 32"
- Length: 57.3" extends to 71"
- Width: 28"
- Leg extension length: 15"
- Weight: 220 lbs
- Paper Roll Holder
- Accepts 21" x 3.5" and 18" x 3.5"
- Storage for up to 6 additional rolls under top
- Front drawer: 19.7" x 19.2" x 4"
- Side drawers: 22.7" x 20.2" x 7"
- Pass-through side drawers accessible from right or left side
- Patient Step Dimensions
- Step width: 20.4"
- Step length: 17.7"
- Step height: 8"
- 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 10 AMPS
- Hospital-grade duplex electrical outlets
- Power back / return to chair.
- 5 degree pelvic tilt / 60-Watt drawer heater in front top drawer
Deluxe Upholstery (Additional Cost)
California Upholstery (Complies with state regulations concerning requirement of flame retardant properties. Additional Cost)