On-Site Training Included!
EasyOne® Air is a flexible, accurate and proven spirometry solution designed for healthcare providers large and small. Utilizing TrueFlow™ technology, this portable spirometer delivers reliable results without the need for calibration to ensure lifetime worry-free operation.
Features and Benefits
- Color Touch Screen
- View real-time graphs, quickly enter patient data and easily navigate with the high resolution color touch screen in the EasyOne® Air.
- Easy and Ready to Use
- Regardless of location, environment or number of tests you will perform, EasyOne® Air will exceed your expectations.
- Reliable design tried and tested at large screening events
- Extremely robust TrueFlow™ measurement technology
- Performs up to 100 complete tests with one battery charge
- Can be used in portable or PC mode
- Use EasyOne® Air in portable mode, where the data is stored and the graph is displayed directly on the device, or use it in PC mode for more options.
- Portable or PC mode
- Stable Bluetooth connection
- Real-time curve display
- Real-time data transfer
- Connectivity to Printers, PCs and EMR
- Easily integrate EasyOne® Air into your existing clinical workflow. The device is equipped with Bluetooth and USB modules making connections to printers, a central database and EMR systems extremely easy and stable.
- Directly connect printers via USB or print via EasyOne Connect
- Synchronize data via USB or Bluetooth
- Integrate into all major EMR/EHR systems via HL7, XML, GDT, or API
- Reference projects to all major EMR systems available on request
- TrueFlow - Trusted Ultrasound Technology
- TrueFlow™ is the only ultrasound technology proven to be accurate for a lifetime for flow and volume measurements.
- Calibration-free with proven lifetime stability
- Contact and resistance-free measurement
- Outstanding accuracy and robustness
- Customized Reports
Customize reports and chose the parameters to be displayed.
- Choose which graphs to be displayed
- Color reports for better visibility
- Arrange graphs and parameters through EasyOne Connect
- Choose between Z-score, % predicted and LLN through EasyOne Connect
- QC-Grading and Result Interpretation
- Get automatic quality grading and interpretation based on NLHEP and ATS/ERS with the EasyOne® Air.
- Quality grades based on NLHEP and ATS/ERS for all tests
- ATS/ERS interpretation
- GOLD/Hardie, NICE, JRS and NLHEP
- EasyOne Air Spirometer
- USB Cable
- Rechargeable lithium battery
- 4 Mouthpieces
- User Manual
- Height: 3.4"
- Width: 6.1"
- Depth: 1.4"
- Data Management: EasyOne Connect
- Export: HL7, XML, GDT, with software
- Data Links: USB, Bluetooth
- Available Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Tests Storage: Up to 10,000 tests
- Age Range: Spirometry > 4 years
- Device classification: Type BF applied part
- Operating Conditions
- Temperature: 0 - 40 °C/ 32 - 104 °F
- Rel. Humidity: 5 - 90%
- Athmosph. Pressure: 700 - 1060 hPa
- Power Supply: 5 VDC, Standby 0.3W
- Rechargeable Battery: Exchangeable, 3.6 VDC
- FVC: BEV, EOTV, FEF10, FEF25, FEF 2575, FEF2575/FVC, FEF40, FEF50, FEF50/FVC, FEF60, FEF75, FEF80, FET, FET2575, FEV.25, FEV.5, FEV.5/FVC,
FEV.75, FEV.75/FVC, FEV1, FEV1/FEV6, FEV1/FVC, FEV3, FEV3/FVC, FEV6, FVC, MEF20, MEF25, MEF40, MEF50, MEF60, MEF75, MEF90,
MMEF, PEF, PEFT,
- FVL: BEV, EOTV, FEF10, FEF25, FEF 2575, FEF2575/FVC, FEF40, FEF50, FEF50/FVC, FEF60, FEF75, FEF80, FET, FET2575, FEV.25, FEV.5, FEV.5/FVC,
FEV.75, FEV.75/FVC, FEV1, FEV1/FEV6, FEV1/FIV1, FEV1/FVC, FEV3, FEV3/FVC, FEV6, FIF25, FIF50, FIF50/FEF50, FIF75, FIV.25, FIV.5, FIV1, FVC,
MEF20, MEF25, MEF40, MEF50, MEF60, MEF75, MEF90, MIF25, MIF50, MIF75, MMEF, PEF, PEFT
- SVC: ERV, IC, IRV, Rf, VC, VCex, VCin, VCmax, V
- MVV: MVV, MVV6, MVVtime, VT
- Flow/Volume Sensor
- Type: Ultrasonic transit time
- Flow Range: ± 16 l/s
- Flow Resolution: 4 ml/s
- Flow Accuracy (except PEF): ± 2% or 0.020 l/s
- PEF Accuracy: ± 5% or 0.200 l/s
- MVV Accuracy: ± 5% or 5 l/min
- Volume Range: ± 12 l
- Volume Resolution: 1 ml
- Volume Accuracy: ± 2% or 0.050 l
- Resistance: 0.3 cm H20/l/s at 16 l/s