The nGenuity™ patient monitor is the perfect choice for busy practices demanding accurate, reliable performance. Compact and lightweight, the nGenuity™ patient monitor can monitor adults, pediatrics and neon.
The nGenuity 8100EP1 patient monitor displays true end-tidal CO2 with numerical ETCO2 and INCO2 values as well as capnographic waveform. A smart respiration feature automatically defaults to the best available source, either CO2 or ECG TTI.
Criticare's advanced design capnometer module is accurate with breath rates up to 120 breaths per minute. Flow rate is set at 200 mL per minute for exceptionally fast response. A rise time responsiveness within 170 milliseconds provides outstanding waveform display.
The capnometer modules uses sidestream sampling and Criticare's patented WaterChek™ water traps to remove moisture without distortion to the CO2 waveform. The water traps have a large 22 mL reservoir and full occlusion clearing capability unlike many other CO2 monitoring systems.
Features and Benefits
- Monitors End-tidal CO2 and inspired CO2 accurately at high respiration rates.
- Gas Monitoring with full occlusion clearing and high capacity water trap.
- Mini-Trends can display condensed tabular vital signs data to show recent monitoring activity.
- Compatible with popular Electronic Medical Records (EMR) systems for both large facilites and small offices.
- Easy-to-read 10.4" active TFT color display.
- Easy to learn, easy to use -- simplified menus and dedicated function keys.
- Monitor can mount quickly and easy to a wall or rolling stand
- Simple-to-use, lightweight, and portable design.
- Monitor comes with an integrated printer
- 8100EP1 Patient Monitor Unit
- (1) SpO2 Adult Sensor
- (1) Adult BP Cuff Quick Connect.
- (1) Large Arm Adult BP Cuff.
- (1) NIBP Hose - 10ft. Straight.
- (1) ECG Cable Assembly.
- (3) ECG Electrodes
- (1) Printer
- (1) Power Cord
- (1) CO2 Sidestream
- (1) CO2 Sensor
- (5) Water Traps
- (5) Sample Line
- Operator's Manual
- Width: 13"
- Height: 11"
- Depth: 10.3"
- Weight: 14 lbs
- Number of Leads: 3- or 5-lead
- Lead View: User-selectable; I, II, III, aVR, aVL, aVF, V (5-lead); I, II, or III (3-lead)
- Gain Selection: x1/2, x1, x2, and x4
- Frequency Response: Diagnostic: 0.05 to 100 Hz (-3dB)
- Monitor: 0.5 to 40 Hz (-3dB)
- Electrosurgery Protection: Yes
- Defibrillator Protection: Yes
- Pacer Detection/Rejection: Yes
- Pulse Oximetry
- Range: 1% to 99%
- Resolution: 1%
- 70% to 99% range: ±2%;
- 50% to 69% range: ±3%;
- <50%: unspecified
- Method: Dual wavelength LED
- Non-Invasive Blood Pressure
- Technique: Oscillometric during Inflation
- Inflation Pressure Range: Adult/Pediatric: 30 to 300 mmHg
- Neonate: 20 to 150 mmHg
- Measurement Cycle: < 40 sec. average
- Auto. Measurement: 2, 3, 5, 10, 15, 30 min; 1, 2, 4 hour intervals
- STAT Mode: 5 minutes of consecutive readings
- Resolution: 1mmHg
- Transducer Accuracy: ±2mmHg or ±2%, whichever is greater
- Clinical Accuracy: Complies with AAMI SP-10:2002
- Heart (Pulse) Rate
- Source: User selectable: Smart, ECG, Pleth, NIBP
- Range: 20 to 300bpm (30-240bpm, NIBP)
- Accuracy: ±1bpm or ±1% (ECG), whichever is greater
- Channels: 1
- Range, Accuracy: 68° to 113° F (20° to 45° C): ±0.1° C
- Display Resolution: ±0.1° C
- Probe: YSI-400 and YSI-700 series
- Memory: 24 hr at 30 second intervals with an NIBP reading every 3 minutes.
- Display: Tabular, Graphical
- Interface & Display
- Keys: 9; membrane-activated
- Rotary knob: Push and rotate; 24 steps/turn
- Screen: 10.4" active color TFT
- Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels
- Waveforms: 6, maximum
- Waveform Types: ECG leads I, II, III, aVR, aVL, aVF, V; Respiration; CO2, Pleth; ST Histograms
- Sweep Speed: 6.25, 12.5, 25, 50mm/sec
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Chinese
- System Outputs
- Nurse Call: Contact switch; 3.5 mm phone
- COM Port: RS232 compatible, DB9 (Com 1)
- Defib/Sync: BNC connector
- Video Port: High density D-sub 15-pin serial VGA compatible
- Power Requirements
- Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC; 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 35 Watts, typical
- Operating Temperature: 59° to 95° F; 15° to 35° C
- Storage Temperature: 23° to 122° F; -5° to 50° C
- Operating Humidity: 15% to 90%, non-condensing
- Capnography (CO2)
- Units: mmHg; %; kPa; Torr
- Method: Non-dispersive infrared; autocalibrating
- N2O Compensation: Manual; On/Off, user selectable
- Range: 0 to 99mmHg; 0 to 12.5%
- Resolution: 1mmHg; 0.1%; 0.1 kPa; 0.1 Torr
- Flow, Sample Rate: Sidestream; 200ml/min
- Accuracy: ±2mmHg, ±0.3 volume %, ±0.3 kPa, or ±2 Torr at 200 ml/min & respiratory rate <= 120 bpm
- Rise Time: 170ms (10-90%) at 200ml/min
- Type: Thermal line printer
- Paper Speed: 12.5, 25, 50 mm/sec