Purchase a Welch Allyn CP150 Electrocardiograph Machine with Spirometry and receive a $250.00 Rebate. Offer ends on December 13th, 2019.
On-Site Training Included!
Call for better pricing and current promotions!
The features of the Welch Allyn CP150 with added spirometry! Combine the simplicity of a traditional box ECG machine with MEANS interpretation and speed using a unique, 7" touch-screen display and keyboard to improve accuracy. Take quick ECG readings with the touch of a button. And with a range of advanced connectivity features, help improve your practice workflow by sending, managing, and sharing patient data with systems inside or outside your facility.
Features and Benefits
12-Lead ECG Preview
ECG Print Preview
Powers the device up
quickly, and eliminates the
typical startup delay to take an ECG.
Large display provides
three, six, or 12-lead ECG
Save time and reduce paper
costs by verifying the ECG test
quality prior to printout.
The spirometry option features four incentive screens to help educate and coach your patients.
- Meets newest FAA standards for EKG report submission! (FAA Class I Physicals)
- Minimize repeat ECGs with superior ease-of-use and accuracy.
- Lead quality tester checks for misplaced lead connections.
- On-screen prompts guide staff through a test, saving time and reducing training.
- Integrated touch-screen keyboard minimizes errors in entering patient information.
- Instant-on feature powers device up quickly, allowing immediate reports.
- Store up to 100 test results in system memory or transfer to USB memory stick.
- Battery operation enables easy machine transport.
- USB and Ethernet connectivity allows you to send, manage and share patient data, improving practice workflow.
- Full-size printouts and clinical decision support with MEANS interpretation.
- 3, 6, or full 12-lead ECG preview options.
- Optional mobile office cart for easy machine transport, or hospital cart with more increased durability and two fixed brakes.
- Performs FVC and pre/post bronchodilator testing with automatic interpretation and reversibility analysis.
- Improve test quality and patient coaching with on-screen quality messages and variability checks.
- Performs spirometry tests typically required for health and safety purposes including ATS and NIOSH
- Integrated ambient sensors eliminate the need for the user to find and enter values for temperature, pressure and humidity.
- CP 150 Electrocardiograph
- 100 Electrodes
- Patient Cable
- 1 Pack of Paper
- Dust Cover
- Power Cord
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 380.9 mm (15 in) x 358.1 mm (14.1 in) x 136.2 mm (5.4 in)
- Weight: 11.5 lb (with battery)
- Thermal Paper: Z-fold, 21 cm (8.25 in) x 28 cm (11 in) x 200 sheets
- Gain Settings:
- Auto ECGs: 2.5, 5, 10, 20 mm/mV, AUTO
- Rhythm ECGs: 2.5, 5, 10, 20 mm/mV
- Lead Configurations: Standard, Cabrera
- ECG Storage: At least 100 ECG tests (in test directory)
- High-performance baseline: 0.5 Hz
- Muscle tremor: 35 Hz
- AC interference: 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- 3-year warranty on ECG Machine.
- 90-day warranty on patient cable and battery.