The 5005 Bariatric Treatment table provides the features you need, along with the comfort and stability your patients expect. The 5005 is the only bariatric power treatment table to feature a 30-inch wide and 70-inch long vacuum-formed UMF Ultra Comfort Seamless Top extendable to 80" with the articulating leg extension. The design allows for easy cleaning and helps prevent cross-contamination; while the thick, high density pad with built-in pillow provides the ultimate in patient comfort.
The 5005 can easily and safely lift up to 800 lbs from its 19-inch low patient access to its highest position at 35 inches. The low access makes this table easily accessible for wheelchair transfers, elderly patients and patients with special needs. Assisting patients onto this table is less stressful on medical staff and the range from 19 to 35 inches allows the table to be adjusted to the doctor's ideal working height.
The 5005 has a fully articulating, power assisted back section as well as an articulating bleg section that provides added comfort and support for taller patients.
Features and Benefits
- UMF Ultra Comfort Top seamless vacuum formed
- Built in pillow in Comfort Top
- Hand operated power control
- Power backrest elevates 0-70 degrees
- 19" Low Patient Access
- Elevates to 34" high patient position
- Concealed paper roll holder (accepts 18" - 21")
- Large, full extension storage drawer on roller bearing drawer guides
- Fully articulating 10" leg section
- Weight Capacity: 800 lbs
- Optional Fire Retardant (F) Upholstery available
- Overall Width: 30"
- Length: 70 " to 80"
- Height: 19”to 35”
- Storage drawer: 16"(D) x 19"(W) x 4.5"(H)
- Electrical: 120 VAC, 60 HZ
- 035 - Arm Board Assembly (Specify right or left side in order notes)
- 045 - Accessory rails
- 450 - Two function foot control (Substitution of Hand Control)
- 451 - Simultaneous two function foot and hand control
- 802 - Paper cutter band
- 810 - Patient Safety Straps