The Nasiff CardioResting™ ECG is the first complete and full featured 12-lead PC
cardiology system. Our ECG is durable, reliable and easy to learn.
Performs and manages tests while saving money and working with your
existing laptop or desktop computer. The system is EMR compatible and comes with a free database management
system. This integrates histories for all patients, whether stress,
resting, blood pressure or holter.
The Nasiff CardioResting™ ECG offers a practical software and database
management system with training, outstanding customer support, and
Works with the following EMR systems: Allscripts MyWay, AthenaNet, Centricity, ChartMaker, eClinical Works, LytecMD, Medent, NextGen, Office Ally, OmniMed, PractiseFusion
Features and Benefits
- Meets newest FAA standards for EKG report submission! (FAA Class I Physicals)
- Simultaneous Interpretive 12- lead Acquisition of your PC ECG/PC EKG.
- ECG Interpretation Classes: MIs, Blocks, Enlargements, Axis; over 100 calls.
- Real-time 12-, 6-, 3-, 2- or 1- ECG Lead Color Display of ECG/EKG Complex.
- 10 foot ECG Patient Cable with Locking Replaceable Leads (plus 3 feet)
- Full Patient Demographics and Information.
- HR with Global Measurements, Complete Interval Values and ST Information.
- Capture Unlimited ECG/EKG Durations of Patient Data to any Storage Medium.
- USB-Compatible (no batteries or extra power needed)
- User Selectable Lead Formats on Final ECG/EKG Report.
- Print Final Report to any Windows Printer (no fading, low cost, ready availability
- Cardio Card data can be transmitted in real time and after storing. Data can be sent by DICOM, IP and files (PDF, HL7, XML, etc).
- Digital ECG device
- Lead wires with clips.
- PC Software (Comes standard on CD; optional thumb drive or online link available)
- Two-year warranty.
- Unlimited toll free tech support
- Laptop is sold separately
Dimensions: 2.75" W x 1.25" D x 4.87" H
Weight: .26 lb.
- Paper Type: 8.5" x 11" standard printer paper.
- Print Formats: Final 12-lead report to any WINDOWS printer (no fading, low cost, readily available)
Storage: Unlimited database.
Reports: User selectable lead formats on final ECG/EKG report.
Graphs/Tables: BP and HR trend, speed/grade and representative beats for all stages, etc.
- Gain Accuracy: +/- 5%
- Frequency Response: 0.05 to 150 Hz (higher available)
- CMPR: >120dB.
- System Noise: <40 mV RTI.
- Dynamic Range: +/- 5 mV.
ECG Measurement Resolutions: 2-4 msec, 1.22uV at 10mm/sec gain.
Heart Rate Range: 30-300bpm.
Lead Leakage: < 10uA.
Gains: 2.5, 5, 10, 10/5, 20 mm/mV CMRR:120db.
12-Lead Sampling Rate: 250-1000Hz.
A/D Rate: 10kHz.
Time Base: 25 to 50 mm/sec.
Power Consumption: < 200mA at 5V from PC Bus.
Pacemaker Detection: Standard
Power Requirements: USB connection (no batteries or extra power needed)
- Measurements: HR with global measurements, complete interval values and ST information.
- Comparisons: ECG/EKG serial historical comparisons.
- Interpretations: NASIFF interpretation program, Erasmus University Medical Center, Rotterdam.
- Filters: high performance baseline filter; baseline correction and other filters to minimize motion artifact.
- PC Requirements: Tablet/Laptop/Desktop PC, Intel Compatible, 512MB RAM, 40GB HD, WINDOWS XP through WINDOWS 7, 8, 10, 11 and MAC’s with Boot Camp, Dual Boot,VMware Fusion or Parallels
Database Management System
CardioResting ECG Demo
How to Acquire an ECG
How to Retrieve Patient from Database and Add Comments
How to Print an ECG
|Accessories for this product...