The Oscar 2™ system from SunTech Medical® is the gold standard in 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure monitoring (ABPM). By providing valuable diagnostic information that in-clinic and home blood pressure monitoring systems are incapable of measuring, the Oscar 2 system delivers a patient-focused solution with unsurpassed comfort, data reliability and confidence.
Features and Benefits
Note: The AccuWin Pro 4 Software is not included.
- SunTech Motion Tolerance: Save time and money with fewer failed readings and less repeated studies from the company that made automated BP during emergency transport and treadmill testing possible
- Clinical Validations: Independently tested to meet the accuracy and performance requirements of the BHS, ESH and AAMI:SP10
- Patented Orbit ABPM Cuffs: Form-fitting sleeve design secures accurate cuff position throughout the study, insuring consistently accurate readings
- SphygmoCor Inside: The gold standard in Pulse Wave Analysis & Central Blood Pressure Measurement
- Validated to inter-arterial catheter
- Over 800 published studies
- Sub-Diastolic CBP Waveform Capture
- Fully featured central blood pressure waveforms
- Oscar 2 Monitor NEW
- Two AA Batteries
- 2 Orbit ABPM Cuffs
- USB Interface Cable
- Carrying Pouch
- Patient Belt
- USB interface Cable
- User Guide
- Validations: BHS (A/A), ESH, ANSI/AAMI SP10:2002
- BP Technique: Oscillometry with step deflation
- BP Range: 25-260 mmHg
- HR Range: 40-200 bpm
- Sampling Periods: 3 adjustable (awake, asleep, and special)
- Time Intervals: 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 45, 60, 90 and 120 min.
- Event Key: Program to allow additional patient readings
- Data Storage: Flash memory stores up to 250 readings
- Power Source: Two AA batteries
- Weight: 284 grams, including batteries
- Dimensions: 5" x 3" x 1"
- PC Requirements: USB Port, Windows 7 or Later
- CPT Code: 93784: Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring utilizing a system such as magnetic tape and/or computer disk, for 24 hours or longer; including recording, scanning analysis, interpretation, and report.
- National Average Reimbursement
- Medicare: $33 - $65
- Private Insurance: $55 - $210
- CPT Code: 93050 (SphygmoCor): Arterial pressure waveform analysis for assessment of central arterial pressures, including obtaining waveform(s), digitization and application of nonlinear mathematical transformations to determine central arterial pressures and augmentation index, with interpretation and report, upper extremity artery, non-invasive. (Note: Do not report 93050 in conjunction with diagnostic or interventional intra-arterial procedures)
- National Average Reimbursement: $17.00