The Oscar 2™ system from SunTech Medical® is the gold standard in 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure monitoring (ABPM). By providing valuable diagnostic information that in-clinic and home blood pressure monitoring systems are incapable of measuring, the Oscar 2 system delivers a patient-focused solution with unsurpassed comfort, data reliability and confidence.
Features and Benefits
- Oscar 2 NEW Monitor
- AccuWin Pro™ 4 (AWP4) software
- 2 Orbit™ ABPM Cuff
- Carrying Pouch
- Patient Belt
- USB Interface Cable
- User Manual
- Validations: BHS (A/A), ESH, ANSI/AAMI SP10:2002
- BP Technique: Oscillometry with step deflation
- BP Range: 25-260 mmHg
- HR Range: 40-200 bpm
- Sampling Periods: 3 adjustable (awake, asleep, and special)
- Time Intervals: 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 45, 60, 90 and 120 min.
- Event Key: Program to allow additional patient readings
- Data Storage: Flash memory stores up to 250 readings
- Power Source: Two AA batteries
- Weight: 284 grams, including batteries
- Dimensions: 5" x 3" x 1"
- PC Requirements: USB Port, Windows 7 or Later
- App Requirements: Apple iPhone and iPad
- CPT Code: 93784: Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring utilizing a system such as magnetic tape and/or computer disk, for 24 hours or longer; including recording, scanning analysis, interpretation, and report.
- National Average Reimbursement
- Medicare: $33 - $65
- Private Insurance: $55 - $210
Sample Screenshots from AccuWin Pro 4 Software
Sample True24 Screenshots