Nonin's Medical’s Onyx Vantage finger pulse oximeter with PureSAT technology quickly and accurately captures SpO2 and pulse rate measurements — even on patients where low perfusion is a challenge. In fact, Onyx is the only finger pulse oximeter brand whose accuracy and performance claims are supported by published peer reviewed, clinical studies. Accuracy matters, and Onyx Vantage provides accurate data for actionable decision making. The Onyx Vantage 9590 Finger Pulse Oximeter is available in a case of 12.
Features and Benefits
- Can be used on pediatric to adult patients.
- Versatile machine tests on fingers, thumbs and toes.
- Usable on patients with poor perfusion and dark skin tones.
- Sensitive hardware and amplifiers measure small differences that are typical with decreasing oxygen.
- PureSAT® technology have claims for accuracy in low perfusion and more.
- Scientifically proven performance in the widest range of patient populations and settings.
- Industry-leading durability protects against dropping and water spills; allows for thousands of uses in the most demanding environments.
- Perform up to 6,000 spot checks or 36 hours of continual operation on two AAA batteries.
- Limits false readings, providing more accurate true readings.
- Onyx 9590
- Instructional CD
- Two AAA Batteries
- Dimensions: 5.59 cm (2.2”) L x 3.3 cm (1.3”) W x 3.23 cm (1.27”) H.
- Warranty: 4 years.
- Oxygen Saturation Display Range: 0 – 100% SpO2.
- Pulse Rate Display Range: 18 – 321 beats per minute (BPM)
- Oxygen Saturation Declared Accuracy Range (Arms*): 70 – 100% SpO2 ±2 digits.
- Low Perfusion Oxygen Saturation Declared Accuracy Range (Arms*): 70 – 100% SpO2 ±2 digits.
- Pulse Rate Declared Accuracy Range (Arms*): 20 – 250 BPM ±3 digits.
- Low Perfusion Pulse Rate Declared Accuracy Range (Arms*): 40 – 240 BPM ±3 digits.
- Measurement Wavelengths and Output Power**
- Red: 660 nanometers @ 0.8 mw maximum average.
- Infrared: 910 nanometers @ 1.2 mw maximum average.
- Operating: -5° to +40°C (+23° to +104°F)
- Storage/Transportation: -40° to +70°C (-40° to +158°F)
- Operating: 10 – 90% non-condensing
- Storage/Transportation: 10 – 95% non-condensing
- Operating: Up to 12,192 meters (40,000 feet)
- Hyperbaric Pressure: Up to 4 atmospheres
- Battery Life
- Operating: Approximately 6,000 spot-checks or 36 hours of continuous operation using new AAA-size alkaline batteries.
- Storage: 12 months
- Classifications per IEC 60601-1 / CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 601.1 / UL 60601-1:
- Degree of Protection: Type BF-Applied Part
- Mode of Operation: Continuous
- Enclosure Degree of Ingress Protection: IP32