A powered positioning examination table used to support the patient during ultrasound procedures.
- Sliding cardio panel allows you to adjust the opening to the size you need.
- Electric or manual sliding cardiac panel opens as wide as 15" (38 cm). Great for left or right handed scanning.
- Tall patients now fit on the table using an extender making the table 84 inches long.
- Dynamic 22" to 38" adjustable height range promotes safe wheelchair transfer echocardiograms and stress echo.
- Easily adapted for vascular and cardiac applications.
- Dual tower design for added strength and rigidity allowing a 600 pound lift/load capacity.
Central Base Locking System
Keep table secure in fixed location.
Patient Compatible Lift Base
Easily transfer patients on a patient lift or wheelchair.
Full function foot controls to supplement included hand controls.
Sliding Cardio Panel
Opens as wide as 15" (38 cm). Available in manual and electric versions.
Adjustable Access Back Support
Adjustable back support with four locking angles for optimal positioning of the patient. Easily adjustable with one hand. Available on the right side or left side.
Increase stability and security for your clients. Easily tucks out of the way when not in use.