CardioSuite® is the first complete fully integrated PC-based Resting ECG, Stress Testing ECG and Holter Monitoring PC cardiology system. The patient records and test results from all ECG components are seamlessly stored and managed by a single database which is unlimited and offers EMR and networking compatibilities
Features and Benefits
Cardio Resting ECG Features
interpretive real-time, 12-lead ECG
capable of recording, analyzing and
storing data using a windows based
PC. Historical comparison capability
- Meets newest FAA standards for EKG report submission! (FAA Class I Physicals)
- Simultaneous Interpretive 12- lead Acquisition of your PC ECG/PC EKG.
- ECG Interpretation Classes: MIs, Blocks, Enlargements, Axis; over 100 calls.
- Real-time 12-, 6-, 3-, 2- or 1- ECG Lead Color Display of ECG/EKG Complex.
- 10 foot ECG Patient Cable with Locking Replaceable Leads (plus 3 feet)
- Full Patient Demographics and Information.
- HR with Global Measurements, Complete Interval Values and ST Information.
- Capture Unlimited ECG/EKG Durations of Patient Data to any Storage Medium.
- USB-Compatible (no batteries or extra power needed)
- User Selectable Lead Formats on Final ECG/EKG Report.
- Print Final Report to any Windows Printer (no fading, low cost, ready availability
- Cardio Card data can be transmitted in real time and after storing. Data can be sent byDICOM, IP and files (PDF, HL7, XML, etc).
Array of real-time exercise test
protocols and a number of custom protocols.
Cardio Holter Features
- Complete Test Storage of ECG/EKG Data to Hard Disk, Floppy or Optical.
- 29 Preprogrammed Protocols with 5 User Defined Protocols each with 40 Stages.
- Graphs/Tables: HR and BP Trend, Speed/Grade, Representative beats for all Stages.
- View/Print Full Disclosure Measurements for all Stages, ST Maximum/ST Average.
- On-screen Status of Test: Phase Time, Total Time, Speed, Grade, Target HR, 12- lead ST Levels and Slopes.
- Report Transmission via Fax or Network.
- Post Test Review/Editing of ECG Data.
- Baseline Correction and other Filters to Minimize Motion Artifact.
Complete PC-based Holter with
automatic analysis of patient data.
Compatible Treadmills & Ergometers
- 3 Channels includes 5 or 7 patient leads.
- User Selectable Arrhythmia Variable Settings.
- Complex classifications: PVC, Couplet, Triplet, Bigeminy, Trigeminy, R on T, SVPB, Bradycardia, Tachycardia and more.
- On-Screen Condensed / Zoom View: 1 or 10 min., 2 or 4 sec. Intervals.
- Standard Reports to Screen or Printer: Summary of Test with Diagnostics, Event / Episode Reports, Full Disclosure of all ECGs Heart Rate Variability Histograms, R-R Dispersion Graphs, ST Graphs, VF Tables / Graphs, ST Severity Tables.
- Storage of Patient ECG Records to Hard Drive, Floppy or Any Storage Medium.
- For flash recorder: Removable COMPACT FLASH memory cards(Standard CF compact flash card).
- Flash uses CF compact flash card slot as Download Interface.
All Trackmaster (full vision) compatibles (they use the Trackmaster protocol). Also Welch Allyn, Midmark, Philips. GE 1900, 2000, 2100. Quinton/Burdick TM55, ST55. Scifit & CateyeErgometers.
- CardioCard ECG System (ECG, Stress Testing and Holter)
- CardioCard Software (Comes standard on CD; optional thumb drive or online link available)
- USB 10' Cable
- 2 Stress Relief Clips
- Resting 10L Banana Patient Cable
- Adaptor White Clip
- 100 Supra Tab Resting Electrodes
- Stress 10L Pinch Patient Cable
- Serial Port 10" Cable
- Stress Belt
- 2 Stress Hook-Up Prep Kits
- USB to Serial Converter
- Nasiff Pen
- CardioCard Manual
- 1 Holter Recorder
- Holter 5-Lead or 7-Lead Cable
- Monitor Pouch and Belt
- USB Universal Multi Card Reader
- Security key
- 2 Holter Skin Prep Kits
- CardioCard Holter Manual
- CardioCard Holter Training CD
ECG and Stress
- Power Supply: DC 3v from 2 AA Batteries
- Power Consumption: < 200mA
- ECG Measurement Resolution: 2-4 msec, 1.22uV at 10mm/sec gain
- Heart Rate Range: 30-300bpm
- Leads: Standard 12 lead
- Lead Leakage: < 10uA
- Acquisition Mode: Simultaneous interpretive 12- lead acquisition
- Sampling Rate: 12 lead sampling rate 250-1000Hz
- A/D Rate: 1kHz
- Time Base: 12.5, 25 and 50 mm/sec
- Dynamic Range: ± 5 mV
- Frequency Response: 0.05 to 150 Hz (higher available)
- Gains: 2.5, 5, 10, 10/5, 20 mm/mV
- Input Impedance: >1012 ohms
- System Noise: <40 mV RTI
- ECG Interpretation Classes: Mls, blocks, enlargements, axis and afib
- Filters: High performance baseline filter, baseline correction and other filters to minimize motion artifact.
- CMRR: >120dB
- Networking: Built-in
- Measurements: HR with global measurements, complete interval values and ST information.
- Dimensions: 2.75” W x 1.25” D x 4.87” H (6.985 cm x 3.175 cm x 12.364 cm)
- Weight: .26 lb (.12 kg)
- PC Requirements: Tablet/Laptop/Desktop PC, Intel P4, 512MB Ram, 40GB HD, Windows XP, Windows Vista 32/64, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and MAC’s with Boot Camp, Dual Boot,VMware Fusion or Parallels.
- Networking: built-in
- Flash Recorder: digital 24-48 hour full disclosure recorder with pace maker
- Display: 3 channel display
- Leads: 5 or 7-patient leads (customer's choice), CF card, pouch & belt
- Software: Included
- Pacemaker Detection: Standard feature
- Windows: easy point-and-click inerface
- Paper Type: 8.5" x 11" standard printer paper
- Storage: patient ECG records to hard drive and/or any external storage
- Flash Recorder: removable compact flash memory cards (standard CF card)
- Support: free manual and database management system; free training and toll-free technical support
- Batteries: One AA alkaline (disposable)