CardioHolter™ is a compact, comprehensive and feature-rich monitoring system. The 12- lead Holter is fully interpretive with pacemaker detection. The 3 channel display screen with event button provides reliable and accurate reporting.
The digital CardioCard Holter offers a practical software and database management system with training, outstanding customer support, and legendary quality.
Works with the following EMR systems: Allscripts MyWay, AthenaNet, Centricity, ChartMaker, eClinical Works, LytecMD, Medent, NextGen, Office Ally, OmniMed, PractiseFusion
Call 877-646-3300 if you have any questions or if you would like a demo disk sent to you!
Features and Benefits
- Free training and toll free technical support.
- 1 - 12 channel display to preview ECG waveform
for patient hook-up
- User Selectable Arrhythmia Variable Settings.
- Complex Classifications: PVC, VE Run, Couplet, Triplet, Bigeminy, Trigeminy, R on T, SVPB, SVE Run, Pauses, PE, AFib, Bradycardia, Tachycardia and more
- On-screen Condensed/Zoom View: 1 or 10 minute, 2 or 4
- Standard reports to screen, printer or pdf; summary of test with diagnostics,
narrative summaries, event/episode reports/strips, full disclosure of all ECG’s,
heart rate variability histograms, R-R dispersion graphs, ST graphs, VF tables/
graphs, ST severity tables, HRV time and frequency domains, etc...
reports ECG to pdf, fax, email and EMRs
- Storage of Patient ECG Records to Hard Drive, Floppy or any Storage Medium
- For flash recorder: Removable COMPACT FLASH memory cards (Standard CF compact flash card).
- Flash uses CF compact flash card slot as Download Interface.
- (1) 12-Lead CardioHolter™ ECG System (1 SD Card Included)
- (1) CardioCard™ Software CD (Comes standard on CD; optional thumb drive or online link available)
- (1) Holter 10-Lead Patient Cable
- (1) USB Universal Multi Card Reader
- (1) Security Key
- (2) Holter ECG Skin Prep Kits
- (1) CardioCard™ Holter Manual
- (1) CardioCard™ Holter Training CD
- (1) Nasiff Pen
- (1) AAA alkaline (Disposable)
- Dimensions: 2.68" W x 2.08" H x .63" D
- Weight: .11 lb
- Networking: Built-in
- Flash Recorder: digital 24 hour full disclosure recorder with pace maker
- Software: Included
- Pacemaker Detection: Standard feature
- PC Requirements: Tablet/Laptop/Desktop PC, Intel Compatible, 512MB RAM, 40GB HD, Windows XP, Windows Vista 32/64, Windows 7, 8, 10 and MAC’s with Boot
Camp, Dual Boot,VMware Fusion or Parallels
- Typical Cardio Holter Reimbursement: $92.59. CPT 93224, ICD9s: 780.2 Syncope, 780.4 Dizziness, 785.0 Tachycardia Unspecified, 785.1 Palpitations, 786.50 Chest Pain, 786.51 Precordial Pain, 786.52 Painful respiration, 786.59 Chest discomfort, and others.