This product has been discontinued. Click here to return to the Vital Signs Monitors.
Replacing the PM-9000 Express, the DPM5 is a robust patient monitor, small enough to move around, yet flexible enough to adapt to your particular needs. With a variety of purchasable options including arrhythmia and ST analysis, ETCO2 measurement and multi-gas analysis, DPM5 is configurable to your liking. Pay for only the advanced features that you need and nothing more.
With NIBP recall, extensive data storage capability, and well-established Microstream ETCO2 technology, DPM5 is particularly well-suited for the PACU environment. What's more, quick-action keys on the front panel make this device especially easy to learn, which means a shorter learning curve for new or changing staff. Rich in function, conveniently adaptable and pleasingly affordable, DPM5 may be just the monitor for your department.
Mindray accessory kit sold separately, but is necessary for proper
of the unit. If needed, please ensure that the accessory
kit option is checked before purchasing.
Features and Benefits
- 12.1" TFT display, configurable up to 8 waveforms, enables maximum data analysis of your most critical parameters
- 96 hours of graphic and list trends, NIBP list including 800 measurements, and alarm event recall for 70 alarm episodes
- 40 seconds of full disclosure waveform recall for detailed review of physiological eventsMicrostream® ETCO2 technology provides fast, simple and accurate CO2 results on both intubated and non-intubated patients
- Multi-gas analysis utilizes a sidestream method that automatically measures and identifies ETCO2, N2O, O2 and 5 anesthetic agents
- Built-in, 3-trace recorder for printing real-time and historical data
- Compact flash back-up, included on every device, protects your patient data should a sudden loss of power occur
- Accessory Kit
- Cuff, Reusable-Adult
- ECG Lead Wire Set - 3
- ECG Trunk Cable, 3/5 Lead, Adult/Ped, 6 Pin, Defib
- 6 Pin Mindray SpO2 Kit (Reusable Adult Finger sensor and
Mindray SpO2 cable)
- Lithium Ion Battery
- ECG, NIBP, RESP, SpO2, Dual-TEMP, Dual IBP, Li-ion Battery.
- Line Cord (US)
- 1 Roll of Paper, CF
- Rolling Stand
- Wall Mount
- Data CD