One of the limitations to the spread of spirometry is the necessary compliance of the patient during testing and the difficulty of interpretation.
Through a simple tap, the App of Spirobank II Smart provides an highly innovative virtual assistant which supports the operator before, during and after the spirometry test.
Features and Benefits
- Spirometry Parameters: FVC, FEV1, FEV1/FVC%, PEF, FEF25–75
- Available with both DISPOSABLE or REUSABLE turbine flowmeter.
- Pediatric Incentive Animations
- The use of a system patented by MIR allows you to view an "incentivator" directly on the screen, which is helpful to improve patient compliance during a Spirometry test. This feature is especially useful in outpatients' primary care.
- iSpirometry® App
- iOS based App for Real Time Spirometry test on your iPad/iPad Mini with free online updates.
- This innovative, easy to use, and powerful App includes data transfer to a Cloud System for backup or second opinion facility.
- The App is provided on request with the Smart version of Spirobank II®, which is the MIR device that comes with embedded Low Energy Bluetooth®.
- Spirobank II® Smart is a new powerful revolutionary product that attracts the market's interest and 'inspires' the continuous development of new Apps in addition to those already available.
- Spirobank II® Smart can be also connected to the PC via USB using WinspiroPRO PC Software®.
- Third-Party Developers: Upon request, MIR offers customizable protocols to allow third party developers to run their own App and provides ad-hoc tools in order to facilitate and empower systems integrators engaged in Health Care and Clinical Trials projects.
- OEM Versions Available: In-house design staff along with software development is available to satisfy a wide range of customer needs.
- Sharing our know-how worldwide
- The proven quality of our medical devices has been internationally recognized.
- MIR's knowledgeable staff is available to provide support for an OEM to industrial partners who wish to extend their range of diagnostic products.
- Please ask one of our sales representatives
- For more information on customizable protocols and Apps available on request for special projects and Clinical Trials.
Note: Flowmir Disposable Turbines are not included.
- 1 CD Winspiro PRO® PC software
- 1 Rechargeable Battery
- 1 USB cable
- 1 Mouthpiece
- 1 Noseclip
- 1 Carrying Case
- Display: 160x80 pixel
- Power Supply: 3.7 V, 110 mA lithium battery USB rechargeable
- Keypad: 6-key membrane keyboard
- Data transmission: USB and Bluetooth® Smart
- Dimensions Device: 160x55x25 MM
- Device Weight (with battery): 145 g
- Flow measurement: ± 16 L/s
- Volume Accuracy: ± 3% o 50 mL
- Flow Accuracy: ± 5% o 200 mL/s
- Temperature Sensor: Semiconductor (0-45°C), Automatic BTPS Conversion
- Main Spirometry Parameters: Using iPad software FVC, FEV1, FEV1/FVC%, PEF, FEF25–75
- Additional Spirometry Parameters: Using PC Software via USB FVC, FEV1, FEV1/FVC, FEV1/VC, PEF, FEF25, FEF50, FEF75, FEF25–75, FEF75–85, Lung Age, Extrap. Volume, FET, Time to PEF, FEV0.5, FEV0.5/FVC, FEV0.75, FEV0.75/FVC, FEV2, FEV2/FVC, FEV3, FEV3/FVC, FEV6, FEV1/FEV6, FIVC, FIV1, FIV1/FIVC, PIF, FIF25, FIF50, FIF75, FEF50/FIF50, VC, IVC, IC, ERV, IRV, Rf, VE, VT, tI, tE, VT/tI, tE/tTOT, MVV (measured), MVV (calculated)