The MAC 800 enables healthcare providers to connect the
hearts of patients to the minds of physicians with accurate and
reliable ECG information for faster, more confident diagnosis.
The MAC 800 gives you the power of easy-to-use, advanced ECG
technology, multiple ways to store and send data, and the
proven GE Marquette 12SL ECG analysis program.
Now you can provide expert ECG analysis to patients across
the room or across the globe.
Features and Benefits
- Seamless connectivity to MUSE® and CardioSoft™ information systems enables you to streamline your ECG workflow and provides immediate remote review or overread of patient ECG data.
- Multiple communication options, including LAN, modem, SD card and serial port, ensure you can store and send ECG data from any location.
- USB ports give you more on-site flexibility, allowing you to connect to an external keyboard, laser printer, bar code scanner and magnetic card reader. The laser printer allows for full-size/A4 ECG report printouts.
- Increase portability with its lightweight design and integrated carrying handle. Take the MAC 800 wherever it’s needed, effortlessly; it weighs 6.6 lb. (3.0 kg) with the battery
- Lithium ion battery provides you with two hours of continuous operation or 250 standard patient reports. Fast battery recharge (about four hours) minimizes system downtime.
- Easy-to-use keypad simplifies and speeds ECG operations with T9 SMS mobile phone keypad design and quick access function keys. Hospital-grade keypad allows for easy cleaning.
- 7-inch, high-resolution (800 x 480) color TFT screen gives you a clear, easy-to-read display of all 12 ECG leads.
- Digital onscreen preview lets you view your ECG prior to printing, saving paper and avoiding costly repeat exams.
- Enhance diagnostic confidence with highly accurate, clinically proven Marquette* ECG Analysis Programs.
- Streamline your ECG workflow by providing immediate remote review or over-read of patient ECG data.
- EMR communication through it’s connectivity to MUSE* and CS Information Management Systems allows you to store, edit and archive ECG records.
- Keep your system running at peak performance with tested replaceable accessories, Multi-Link leadwires and disposable electrodes.
- Mac800 Machine
- SD removable flash card memory
- Patient Cable
- Power Cord
- ECG Interpretation: Marquette 12SL ECG Analysis Program for Adults and Pediatrics
- Computerized Measurements: 12-lead analysis
- ECG Analysis Frequency: 500 and 1000 samples/second (sps)
- Digital Sampling Rate: 1,000 samples/second (sps)
- Pre-Acquisition: Provides 10 seconds of instantaneous ECG acquisition
- Dynamic Range: AC Differential ± 5mV, DC offset ±300 mV
- Resolution: 4.88 μV/LSB
- Frequency Response: 0.04 to 150 Hz
- Common Mode Rejection: >90 dB
- Input Impedance: >10MW @ 10 Hz, defibrillator protected
- Patient Leakage: <10 μA
- Pace Detect: Pulsed with amplitude between ±5mV and ±700mV and duration between 0.1ms and 2.2ms duration shall be detected
- Special Acquisition Functions: Disconnected lead detection, electrode impedance, excessive, AC noise, baseline wander and muscle tremor messages
- Heart Rate Meter: 30 to 300 BPM ±10% or 5 BPM, whichever is greater. Heart rates outside this range will not be displayed
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows CE OS
- Start-up Time: < 10 seconds
- Writer Technology: Thermal dot array
- Writer Speeds: 5, 25, & 50 mm/s (same as displayed)
- Number of Traces: Up to 6 ECG traces
- Writer Sensitivity/Gain: 2.5, 5, 10, 20 and 40mm/mV and automatic
- Writer Speed Accuracy: 5mm/s @ ±10% accuracy and 25, 50mm/s @ ±5%
- Writer Amplitude Accuracy: ±5%
- Writer Resolution: 1000 dots/in at 25mm/sec horizontal, 200 dots/in vertical
- Paper Type: Thermal. Z-fold (140mmx110mm)
- Dimensions: 120 x 330 x 280 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 3 kg (6.6 lbs) including battery without paper
- Highly accurate, clinically proven Marquette* ECG Analysis Programs enhance diagnostic confidence.
- The Marquette 12SL ECG Analysis Program empowers you with comprehensive computer-interpreted analysis of adult and pediatric populations for fast, confident ECG overreads
- Marquette 12SL with Gender-Specific Interpretation improves relative sensitivity for detecting acute inferior MI in women by 28 percent
- The Hookup Advisor Signal Quality Analysis Program reviews and measures ECG waveforms for signs of artifact and interference, helping to eliminate poor waveform quality during the recording of ECGs
- Through the GE CS system software, the MAC 800 system helps to streamline your ECG workflow by providing immediate remote review or over-read of patient ECG data.
- Connectivity to MUSE* and CS Information Management Systems allows you to store, edit and archive ECG records.
- EMR communication – through CS system software, MAC 800 helps to streamline your ECG workflow by providing immediate remote review or over-read of patient ECG data. Connectivity to MUSE* and CS Information Management Systems allows you to store, edit and archive ECG records.
- Multiple communication options, including LAN, modem, SD card and serial port, ensure flexibility in data management.
- Memory option saves up to 100 ECG records internally; or use the SD card export option for offline ECG storage and transmission.