The MS6140-CATH3 is a 3/4 height full shell, double wide Catheter Procedure Cart with tambour door, specifically designed for use in a cath lab to support the catheterization procedure.
Features and Benefits
- Painted steel cabinet, 20-gauge powder-coated steel
- The significant amount of catheter sizes and packaging
techniques has made organizing and managing this
critical area an extremely difficult task.
- Equipped with adjustable Cath Slide Shelf, consisting of
seven full extension catheter slides, each slide has five
hooks, and each hook can hold up to 15 catheter
- Each Cath Slide features a pair of ball bearing slides to
withstand the pull force of removing catheters from hooks;
full extension brings the catheters into full view for quick
access and visual inventory of remaining stock.
- Cath Slide Shelf can be mounted in top position or 13
inches lower for storage above.
- Stores long stent boxes, balloons, guidewires, and other
supplies efficiently for easy access with our
- The maximum package length is 55 inches.
- Catheter Slide Shelf, featuring three cath slides and five
hooks per slide, can be mounted in a lower position to
create storage above for over-sized items. Cath Slide
Shelf consists of a pair of ball bearing drawer slides for
extra strength and durability
- Four inch modular trays: Total of three trays that are
23.50 x 15.75 x 4 inches
- Eight inch modular trays: Total of three trays that are
23.50 x 15.75 x 8 inches
- Roll-up tambour door with key lock allows access to
supplies during clinical hours
- Integrated push handles are flush with cart side
- Corner bumpers with premium five inch casters, full
swivel – two with brake
- Height: 60.5"
- Width: 42"
- Depth: 27.9
- Weight: 240 lbs