The nGenuity™ patient monitor is the perfect choice for busy practices demanding accurate, reliable performance. Compact and lightweight, the nGenuity™ patient monitor can monitor adults, pediatrics and neon.
The nGenuity 8100E1-ST as capnographic waveform. A smart respiration feature automatically defaults to the best available source, either CO2 or ECG TTI.
Criticare's advanced design capnography module is accurate with breath rates up to 120 breaths per minute. Flow rate is set at 200 mL per minute for exceptionally fast response. A rise time responsiveness within 170 milliseconds provides outstanding waveform display.
The capnography modules uses sidestream sampling and Criticare's patented WaterChek™ water traps to remove moisture without distortion to the CO2 waveform. The water traps have a large 22 mL reservoir and full occlusion clearing capability unlike many other CO2 monitoring systems.
Features and Benefits
- Monitors End-tidal CO2 and inspired CO2 accurately at high respiration rates.
- Gas Monitoring with full occlusion clearing and high capacity water trap.
- Mini-Trends can display condensed tabular vital signs data to show recent monitoring activity.
- Compatible with popular Electronic Medical Records (EMR) systems for both large facilites and small offices.
- Easy-to-read 10.4" active TFT color display.
- Easy to learn, easy to use -- simplified menus and dedicated function keys.
- Monitor can mount quickly and easy to a wall or rolling stand
- Simple-to-use, lightweight, and portable design.
- Arrhythmia and ST Analysis Software is included
- The arrhythmia and ST analysis software extension has the capability to measure ST segment deviations and generate arrhythmia alerts for common ventricle arrhythmia conditions.
- The arrhythmia and ST alerts can also have user specified alarm levels.
- The monitor measures ST segments continuously from the real-time waveform collected by the internal ECG module.
- ST elevations are reported on-screen as current numerical values, as short term graphs and long term trends.
- The arrhythmia and ST analysis is fully integrated with the standard ECG package of the monitor.
- 8100EP1 Patient Monitor Unit
- (1) SpO2 Adult Sensor
- (1) Child/Small Adult BP Cuff
- (1) Adult BP Cuff Quick Connect.
- (1) Large Arm Adult BP Cuff.
- (1) NIBP Hose - 10ft. Straight.
- (1) ECG Cable Assembly.
- (3) ECG Electrodes
- (1) Power Cord
- (1) CO2 Sidestream
- (1) CO2 Sensor
- (5) Water Traps
- (5) Sample Line
- (1) Arrhythmia & ST Analysis Software
- Operator's Manual
- Width: 13"
- Height: 11"
- Depth: 10.3"
- Weight: 14 lbs
- Number of Leads: 3- or 5-lead
- Lead View: User-selectable; I, II, III, aVR, aVL, aVF, V (5-lead); I, II, or III (3-lead)
- Gain Selection: x1/2, x1, x2, and x4
- Frequency Response: Diagnostic: 0.05 to 100 Hz (-3dB)
- Monitor: 0.5 to 40 Hz (-3dB)
- Electrosurgery Protection: Yes
- Defibrillator Protection: Yes
- Pacer Detection/Rejection: Yes
- ST Analysis
- Lead Views: I, II, III, aVR, aVL, aVF, V
- Elevation Accuracy: Greater of ± 0.2 mm of 5%
- Method: 16 Beat Average
- Range: - 6.0 mm to + 6.0 mm
- Resolution: 0.1 mm
- Arrhythmia Detection
- PVC Detection:
- Rates from 2 to 255 per minute
- Runs: 2 to 6
- Ventricle Tachycardia Alarm: Adjustable
- High Priority Alarms:
- Heart Rate
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Pulse Oximetry
- Range: 1% to 99%
- Resolution: 1%
- 70% to 99% range: ±2%;
- 50% to 69% range: ±3%;
- <50%: unspecified
- Method: Dual wavelength LED
- Display (For ST and Arrhythmia)
- Main Display:
- Numerical PVC Rate
- ST Elevation Numerics for 3 leads
- Waveforms: Up to 6 ECG waveforms, selectable
- Elevation Graphs:
- 3-leads recorded in waveform slots
- Time Scales: 5, 10, 25, 30, 60 minutes
- Ventricle Scale: ±1 mm to ± 6 mm
- Trends (For ST and Arrhythmia)
- Graphical and Tabular:
- ST-I, ST-II, ST-III, ST-AVR, ST-AVL, ST-AVF, STV, PVC Rate
- Non-Invasive Blood Pressure
- Technique: Oscillometric during Inflation
- Inflation Pressure Range: Adult/Pediatric: 30 to 300 mmHg
- Neonate: 20 to 150 mmHg
- Measurement Cycle: < 40 sec. average
- Auto. Measurement: 2, 3, 5, 10, 15, 30 min; 1, 2, 4 hour intervals
- STAT Mode: 5 minutes of consecutive readings
- Resolution: 1mmHg
- Transducer Accuracy: ±2mmHg or ±2%, whichever is greater
- Clinical Accuracy: Complies with AAMI SP-10:2002
- Heart (Pulse) Rate
- Source: User selectable: Smart, ECG, Pleth, NIBP
- Range: 20 to 300bpm (30-240bpm, NIBP)
- Accuracy: ±1bpm or ±1% (ECG), whichever is greater
- Channels: 1
- Range, Accuracy: 68° to 113° F (20° to 45° C): ±0.1° C
- Display Resolution: ±0.1° C
- Probe: YSI-400 and YSI-700 series
- Memory: 24 hr at 30 second intervals with an NIBP reading every 3 minutes.
- Display: Tabular, Graphical
- Interface & Display
- Keys: 9; membrane-activated
- Rotary knob: Push and rotate; 24 steps/turn
- Screen: 10.4" active color TFT
- Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels
- Waveforms: 6, maximum
- Waveform Types: ECG leads I, II, III, aVR, aVL, aVF, V; Respiration; CO2, Pleth; ST Histograms
- Sweep Speed: 6.25, 12.5, 25, 50mm/sec
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Chinese
- System Outputs
- Nurse Call: Contact switch; 3.5 mm phone
- COM Port: RS232 compatible, DB9 (Com 1)
- Defib/Sync: BNC connector
- Video Port: High density D-sub 15-pin serial VGA compatible
- Power Requirements
- Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC; 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 35 Watts, typical
- Operating Temperature: 59° to 95° F; 15° to 35° C
- Storage Temperature: 23° to 122° F; -5° to 50° C
- Operating Humidity: 15% to 90%, non-condensing
- Capnography (CO2)
- Units: mmHg; %; kPa; Torr
- Method: Non-dispersive infrared; autocalibrating
- N2O Compensation: Manual; On/Off, user selectable
- Range: 0 to 99mmHg; 0 to 12.5%
- Resolution: 1mmHg; 0.1%; 0.1 kPa; 0.1 Torr
- Flow, Sample Rate: Sidestream; 200ml/min
- Accuracy: ±2mmHg, ±0.3 volume %, ±0.3 kPa, or ±2 Torr at 200 ml/min & respiratory rate <= 120 bpm
- Rise Time: 170ms (10-90%) at 200ml/min