Criticare’s eQuality™ 506DN is the monitor for everyone.
An affordable monitor with features for both spot check
and continuous monitoring.
The 506DN patient monitor with sturdy carry-handle attaches
quickly to a rolling stand. It can operate on battery power or
directly from AC power. It is lightweight and designed for ease
of use as a mobile monitor.
With a compact design, the 506DN patient monitor adapts
readily to hospital, clinic and transport requirements.
Features and Benefits
- Proprietary ComfortCuff® NIBP measures on
inflation for faster, more comfortable readings.
- Criticare DOX™ digital SpO2 technology with
- Audible and visual alarms are adjustable for
use in continuous monitoring.
- Large responsive keys for fast spot checking
with an easy to clean membrane keypad.
- On-screen menu selection for ease of setup
- Adult, pediatric and neonate settings for a
complete range of patients.
- Nurse call and connectivity to network systems.
- Trend last 24 blood pressure measurements
with heart rate and SpO2.
- Rechargeable battery with direct AC power
- Optional integrated Bluetooth with printer available.
Note: The CAT-533 Printer Paper is used for Non-Bluetooth version (506DN) and the CAT-2231 Printer Paper is used for Bluetooth & Printer version (506DNB)
- eQuality Patient Monitor Unit
- (1) SpO2 Adult Sensor
- (1) NIBP Hose
- (1) Child/Small Adult NIBP Cuff
- (1) Adult NIBP Cuff
- (1) Large Adult NIBP Cuff
- (1) Rechargeable Battery
- (1) Power Cord
- (1) External Printer
- (1) 1 Paper Roll
- User Manual
Non-Invasive Blood Pressure
- Mechanical Weight: 4.5 lbs; 2 kg
- Size: 8 in (H) x 5.5 in (W) x 5.75 in (D); 20.3 cm (H) x 14 cm (W) x 14.6 cm (D)
- Technique: Oscillometric measure upon inflation
- Measurement Time: <40 seconds typical; 0 to 300mmHg;
standard adult cuff
- Automatic Measurement
- Cycles: 1 - 60 minute; 2 - 4 hour; STAT
- Inflation Pressure Range: 30 to 300mmHg (Adult)
- 30 to 150mmHg (Pediatric)
- 20 to 150mmHg (Neonate)
- Resolution: 1mmHg
- Clinical Accuracy: SP-10:2002
- Transducer Accuracy: ±2mmHg or ±2% of reading, whichever is
greater, over full range
- STAT mode: 5 minutes of consecutive readings
Heart (Pulse) Rate
- Range: 1% to 99%
- Resolution: 1%
- Accuracy: 70% to 99% range: ±2%;
- 50% to 69% range: ±3%;
- <50%: unspecified
- Method: Dual wavelength LED
- Audio: Tone with each detected pulse; pitch varies
- Range: 20 to 300bpm
- Accuracy: Greater of ±1bpm or ±1%, of reading
- Unspecified for <30 or >240 bpm
- Resolution: 1bpm
- Volume: 10 levels or Off
- Indication: Audible; Visual
- Volume: 10 levels or Off
- Silence: Yes; 2 minutes or permanent
- Memory: Last 24 NIBP measurements
- Parameters: Systolic, Diastolic, MAP, Pulse Rate (records SpO2 pulse rate and SpO2 saturation if oximtery is monitored)
- Type: Monochrome LCD
- Parameters: NIBP, SpO2, pulse rate plethysmograph
- Status: Alarm Silence; Sensor; Low Battery; External Power; Patient Size
- Languages: English and Spanish
- Nurse Call: Contact switch; 3.5 mm phone jack
- Com Port: Serial, RS 232-compatible
- Settings: External printer or CUSP
- Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz
- Battery: Rechargeable
- Battery Life: 8 hours typical
- Recharge Time: 6 hours
- Operating Temperature: 32º to 104º F; 0º to 40º C
- Storage Temperature: –4º to 149º F; -–20º to 65º C
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 95%, non-condensing
Type of Protection: Class I equipment
- Degree of Protection: Type CF defibrillator-proof equipment
- Protection against Ingress: IPX1 rating, Drip-Proof Equipment
Office Management Software Compatibility - CSI products are compatible with the following OMS products below.
- Kodak WINOMS CS by Carestream Dental LLC
- TiME for OMS by Decision Base, Inc.
- U.S. HealthRecord powered by TeamLINKS, Inc.
- Oral Surgery-Exec® by DSN Practice Management Software
- OMSVision® by HenrySchein Practice Software
- Windent® by Carestream Dental LLC
- ProVation® Medical