Purchase a CardioChek Plus Analyzer and receive (60) Lipid Test Strips (Tests total cholesterol, HDL cholesterol, triglycerides, and calculated LDL cholesterol) (4 Boxes of 15 Strips), (60) Electrochemical Glucose Test Strips (4 Boxes of 15 Strips), (1) Set of Multi-Chemistry Controls (Level 1 & Level 2), (64) 40uL Capillary Tubes and a printer. Offer ends on December 31st, 2022.
Note: This product can only ship to a medical or an educational facility.
Recognizing the linkage between heart attack, stroke, and diabetes, the CardioChek® Plus analyzer provides rapid on-site lipid panel plus glucose screening to help identify at-risk individuals. The capability to deliver both results in as little as 90 seconds enables healthcare professionals to improve their throughput, which is particularly important in today’s health promotion/screening environment.
Features and Benefits
- Simultaneous Testing - Lipid profile plus glucose
- Fast - Full lipid panel in as little as 90 seconds; single blood chemistry in as little as 45 seconds
- Flexible - Measures total cholesterol, HDL cholesterol, triglycerides, and glucose. Also calculates LDL, TC/HDL ratio, LDL/HDL ratio, and non-HDL cholesterol.
- Easy - portable, handheld, battery-powered, and easy to use
- Economic - compact and lightweight, making it economical to transport and easy to store
- Patient-Friendly - Fingerstick with sample size of 15 to 40 µL
- Wireless Communication - Compatibility with end-user interface
- CardioChek Plus Analyzer Unit
- (60) Lipid Test Strips (4 Boxes of 15 Strips) - Tests total cholesterol, HDL cholesterol, triglycerides, and calculated LDL cholesterol
- (60) Electrochemical Glucose Test Strips (4 Boxes of 15 Strips)
- (1) Set of Multi-Chemistry Controls (Level 1 & Level 2)
- (64) 40uL Capillary Tubes
- (4) AA Batteries
- (1) Printer
- (1) Paper
- User Guide / Quick Reference Guide
- 80061 QW - (Lipid Panel) Lipid testing used for evaluating atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease and to monitor the progress of patients on lipid dietarymanagement as well as pharmacological therapy for the treatment of elevated lipid disorders. - $18.85
- 82465 QW - Cholesterol, blood - $6.13
- 84478 QW - Triglycerides - $8.10
- 83718 QW - HDL Cholesterol - $11.52