CardioStress™ turns any PC into an all-in-one cardiology system. Our
Stress ECG has more protocols built in and available than any other
system. All systems come with a fully interpretive 12 lead diagnostic
Stress ECG, measurements matrix, serial historical comparisons,
comprehensive patient charting, databases and more.
Our system is EMR
compatible and includes the free CardioDatabase Management System. This integrates histories for all patients, whether stress, resting, blood pressure or holter.
Works with the following EMR systems: Allscripts MyWay, AthenaNet, Centricity, ChartMaker, eClinical Works, LytecMD, Medent, NextGen, Office Ally, OmniMed, PractiseFusion
Features and Benefits
- Simultaneous PC-based ECG (12- lead PC ECG)/PC EKG Diagnostic
- Real-time 3-, 6- or 12- lead Color Display of ECG/EKG
- 10 foot Patient ECG / EKG Cable with Locking Replaceable
Leads (plus 3 feet)
- Full Patient Demographics and Information.
- HR with Global Measurements, Complete Interval Values and ST
- Capture Unlimited ECG/EKG Durations of Patient ECG Data to
Hard Drive, Floppy or any Storage Medium.
- USB-compatible (no batteries or extra power supplies needed)
- User Selectable Lead Formats on Final ECG Report.
Print Final Report to Non-fading Laser Hard Copy.
- Real-time ECG/EKG Monitoring; 1-, 2-, 3-, 6- or 12- user Selectable Leads.
- Complete Test Storage of ECG/EKG Data to Hard Disk, Floppy or Optical.
- 29 Preprogrammed Protocols with 5 User Defined Protocols each with 40 Stages.
- Graphs/Tables: HR and BP Trend, Speed/Grade, Representative beats for
- View/Print Full Disclosure Measurements for all Stages, ST Maximum/ST
- On-screen Status of Test: Phase Time, Total Time, Speed, Grade, Target HR, 12- lead ST Levels and Slopes.
- Report Transmission via Fax or Network.
- Post Test Review/Editing of ECG Data.
- Baseline Correction and other Filters to Minimize Motion Artifact.
Compatible Treadmills & Ergometers
All Trackmaster (full vision) compatibles (they use the Trackmaster protocol). Also Welch Allyn, Midmark, Philips. GE 1900, 2000, 2100. Scifit & Cateye Ergometers.
- ECG System
- Stress Cable
- Resting Patient Cable
- Treadmill Cable
- Stress Belt
- PC Software (Comes standard on CD; optional USB Thumb Drive or Online Web Link available)
- User Manual
- Dimensions: 2.75” W x 1.25” D x 4.87” H (6.985 cm x 3.175 cm x 12.364 cm)
- Weight: .26 lb (.12 kg)
- Networking: Built-in
- Leads: Simultaneous interpretive 12- lead acquisition of your PC ECG/PC EKG
- Real-time: 1, 2, 3, 6 or 12- ECG lead color display of ECG/EKG complex with real time ST and HR
- ECG Interpretation Classes: Mls, blocks, enlargements and axis
- Cable: 10 foot ECG patient cable with locking replaceable leads
- Paper Type: 8.5” x 11” standard printer paper
- Gain Accuracy: ± 5%
- Frequency Response: 0.05 to 150 Hz
- CMRR: >120 dB
- Input Impedance: >1012 ohms
- System Noise: <40 mV RTI
- Dynamic Range: ± 5 mV