CardioHolter™ is a compact, comprehensive and feature-rich monitoring
system. Our 5 lead Holter is fully interpretive with pacemaker
detection. The 3 channel display screen with event button provides
reliable and accurate reporting. Our system is EMR compatible and comes with a free database management system. This integrates histories for all patients, whether stress, resting, blood pressure or holter.
The digital CardioCard Holter offers a practical software and database management system with training, outstanding customer support, and legendary quality.
Works with the following EMR systems: Allscripts MyWay, AthenaNet, Centricity, ChartMaker, eClinical Works, LytecMD, Medent, NextGen, Office Ally, OmniMed, PractiseFusion
Call 877-646-3300 if you have any questions or if you would like a demo disk sent to you!Features and Benefits
- Free training and toll free technical support.
- 3 Channels includes 5 lead patient leads.
- User Selectable Arrhythmia Variable Settings.
- Complex classifications: PVC, Couplet, Triplet, Bigeminy, Trigeminy, R on T, SVPB, Bradycardia, Tachycardia and more.
- On-Screen Condensed / Zoom View: 1 or 10 min., 2 or 4 sec. Intervals.
- Standard Reports to Screen or Printer: Summary of Test with
Diagnostics, Event / Episode Reports, Full Disclosure of all ECGs
Heart Rate Variability Histograms, R-R Dispersion Graphs, ST Graphs, VF
Tables / Graphs, ST Severity Tables.
- Storage of Patient ECG Records to Hard Drive, Floppy or Any Storage Medium.
- For flash recorder: Removable COMPACT FLASH memory cards(Standard CF compact flash card).
- Flash uses CF compact flash card slot as Download Interface.
- CardioHolter™ ECG System (1 SD Card Included)
- CardioCard™ Software (Comes standard on CD; optional thumb drive or online link available)
- Holter 5-Lead or 7-Lead Cable
- Monitor Pouch and Belt
- USB Universal Multi Card Reader
- Security Key
- 2 Holter ECG Skin Prep Kits
- CardioCard™ Holter Manual
- CardioCard™ Holter Training CD
- CardioCard™ Holter Materials
- Nasiff Pen
- Dimensions: 3.45" W x 2.6" H x .75" D
- Weight: .31 lb
- Networking: built-in
- Flash Recorder: digital 24-48 hour full disclosure recorder with pace maker
- Display: 3 channel display
- Leads: 5-patient leads (customer's choice), CF card, pouch & belt
- Software: Included
- Pacemaker Detection: Standard feature
- Windows: easy point-and-click inerface
- Paper Type: 8.5" x 11" standard printer paper
Storage: patient ECG records to hard drive and/or any external storage
Flash Recorder: removable compact flash memory cards (standard CF card)
Support: free manual and database management system; free training and toll-free technical support
Batteries: One AA alkaline (disposable)
Database Management System
- Two-year warranty on software and recorder.
- Free upgrades (during warranty period)
- Typical Cardio Holter Reimbursement: $92.59. CPT 93224, ICD9s: 780.2
Syncope, 780.4 Dizziness, 785.0 Tachycardia Unspecified, 785.1
Palpitations, 786.50 Chest Pain, 786.51 Precordial Pain, 786.52 Painful
respiration, 786.59 Chest discomfort, and others.
How to Read in a Holter
How to Print Summaries
How to View and Edit Pauses
How to Delete and Change Beats