Welch Allyn Spirometer with Electrocardiograph â€“ High Performance at a Low Price
Welch Allyn recently introduced a new spirometer that also has a multichannel electrocardiograph built into it. These devices are highly desirable for most clinical settings, in our opinion, because they are so flexible. They are highly reliable and easy to use that were made using proprietary technology from Welch Allyn that makes taking ECGs and spirometry tests a very simple process.
Here are some of the features of the Welch Allyn CP 200 Electrocardiograph with Spirometry:
- ECG with 12 leads that makes sure you get highly accurate measurements every single time.
- MEANS ECG interpretation (optional) software that can give you a second opinion if you need it.
- Thermal printer that has high resolution and gives you full sized standard and customized reports so you can easily evaluate patient results.
- Features a keyboard that is fully alphanumeric, and the LCD display is large and very easy to read. This means you can enter your patient information very quickly. You do not need to struggle with a micro sized keyboard.
- The device has an instant on functionality that makes the spirometer power up fast.
- You can take your ECG or other tests within seconds. You can save time by using the hot keys to perform the functions you use the most. You do not need to waste your time by keying through menus to find what you need.
- It is very easy to connect right to CardioPerfect software through the wired interface.
- The administrative functions have password log on controls to make sure your program is fully HIPPAA compliant.
- This device is EMR-ready. It means you can transfer your patient information very quickly, as well as his test results to the electronic medical record of the patient. This makes it much easier to analyze and use for longer term storage.
If you are in need of one of these great spirometers, check out Medical