Due to state regulations, Medical Device Depot cannot sell this product to the following states: California, Connecticut, Illinois, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Indiana, Iowa, Maryland, Montana, Nebraska, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin
The world's first digital mercury sphyg with auto measurement option. The unique backlit LCD display mimics the appearance of a traditional mercury column, but can be easily read in low light conditions. A second numeric LCD displays pressure, pulse, and a host of other vital information, the e-sphyg 2 features auto/manual settings. In manual mode, blood pressure is measured using the traditional, time-tested auscultatory method. Auto mode can be used with child, adult, and large adult size cuffs to automatically obtain systolic/diastolic pressure and pulse in about 1 minute.
Features and Benefits
- GRAPHIC back lit mercury free LCD that mimics the appearance of a mercury column for easier interpretation.
- Multi-function alpha-numeric LCD displays air pressure, deflation rate, systolic, diastolic pressure and pulse (auto mode only).
- Industry first manual mode allows practitioners to use the time-tested auscultatory method with ANY sized cuff.
- Automatic inflation to pre-set levels simplifies use. ECV (electronic control valve) precisely controls deflation at one of three pre-established rates for (manual mode) optimum results.
- NICAD rechargeable battery provides about 200 measurements on a single charge.
- AC adapter.
- Includes Small Adult, Adult, and Large Adult latex free ADCuffs™ with exclusive Size Guide™ Marking System
- Latex free TPU coiled tubing for convenience.
- Available in desktop, wall mount or mobile configurations.
- AC adapter
- Small Adult Latex-Free ADCuff
- Adult Latex-Free ADCuff
- Large Adult Latex-Free ADCuff
- Size Guide™ Marking System
- NICAD rechargeable battery
To connect the available thigh cuff with ADC Diagnostix E-Sphyg 2 Sphygmomanometer; the 891F female connector is needed. Available in 1 Each
or Quantity of 10
E-sphyg 2 (9002)
- Operating Principle: Oscillometric method*
- Indicator: 300 digits column LCD and 10 digits segment LCD
- Pressure Indicating Range: 0 to 300 mmHg (cuff pressure)
- Measuring Range:
- 50 to 250 mmHg (systolic)
- 40 to 180 mmHg (diastolic)
- 40 to 160 bpm (pulse rate)
- +/-3 mmHg (cuff pressure)
- +/- 5% of reading (pulse rate)
- Inflation : Automatic inflation
- Deflation: Electric control valve
- Exhaust: Automatic exhaust valve
- Power Supply:
- 7.0 VDC AC adapter (MODEL 9605+02225-1UOC) or
- 4.8 VDC rechargeable NiMH battery
- Power Consumption : 14W (max.)
- Memory: single measurement result*
- Operating Environment: +50°F to +104°F, 15 to 90% relative humidity
- Storage Environment: -4°F to +122°F, 15 to 95% relative humidity
Coverage Arm Circumference
- Adult Size Cuff: 10.28 to 16.1 inches (26.1 to 40.9 cm)
- Large Adult Size Cuff: 13.5 to 20.04 inches (34.3 to 50.9 cm)
- Small Adult Size Cuff: 7.48 to 10.71 inches (19.0 to 27.2 cm)
- Weight: Approx. 2.2 lb. [1000 g], without AC adapter or battery
- Size: 5.4 x 10.6 x 3.8 in [136 x 266 x 96 mm] (W x D x H)
- 2-year warranty
- Lifetime calibration warranty