The world's first digital mercury sphyg with auto measurement option. The unique backlit LCD display mimics the appearance of a traditional mercury column, but can be easily read in low light conditions. A second numeric LCD displays pressure, pulse, and a host of other vital information, the e-sphyg 2 features auto/manual settings. In manual mode, blood pressure is measured using the traditional, time-tested auscultatory method. Auto mode can be used with child, adult, and large adult size cuffs to automatically obtain systolic/diastolic pressure and pulse in about 1 minute.
Features and Benefits
- GRAPHIC back lit mercury free LCD that mimics the appearance of a mercury column for easier interpretation.
- Multi-function alpha-numeric LCD displays air pressure, deflation rate, systolic, diastolic pressure and pulse (auto mode only).
- Industry first manual mode allows practitioners to use the time-tested auscultatory method with ANY sized cuff.
- Automatic inflation to pre-set levels simplifies use. ECV (electronic control valve) precisely controls deflation at one of three pre-established rates for (manual mode) optimum results.
- NICAD rechargeable battery provides about 200 measurements on a single charge.
- AC adapter.
- Includes Small Adult, Adult, and Large Adult latex free ADCuffs™ with exclusive Size Guide™ Marking System
- Latex free TPU coiled tubing for convenience.
- Available in desktop, wall mount or mobile configurations.
- AC adapter
- Small Adult Latex-Free ADCuff
- Adult Latex-Free ADCuff
- Large Adult Latex-Free ADCuff
- Size Guide™ Marking System
- NICAD rechargeable battery
To connect the available thigh cuff with ADC Diagnostix E-Sphyg 2 Sphygmomanometer; the 891F female connector is needed. Available in 1 Each
or Quantity of 10
E-sphyg 2 (9002)
- Operating Principle: Oscillometric method*
- Indicator: 300 digits column LCD and 10 digits segment LCD
- Pressure Indicating Range: 0 to 300 mmHg (cuff pressure)
- Measuring Range:
- 50 to 250 mmHg (systolic)
- 40 to 180 mmHg (diastolic)
- 40 to 160 bpm (pulse rate)
- +/-3 mmHg (cuff pressure)
- +/- 5% of reading (pulse rate)
- Inflation : Automatic inflation
- Deflation: Electric control valve
- Exhaust: Automatic exhaust valve
- Power Supply:
- 7.0 VDC AC adapter (MODEL 9605+02225-1UOC) or
- 4.8 VDC rechargeable NiMH battery
- Power Consumption : 14W (max.)
- Memory: single measurement result*
- Operating Environment: +50°F to +104°F, 15 to 90% relative humidity
- Storage Environment: -4°F to +122°F, 15 to 95% relative humidity
Coverage Arm Circumference
- Adult Size Cuff: 10.28 to 16.1 inches (26.1 to 40.9 cm)
- Large Adult Size Cuff: 13.5 to 20.04 inches (34.3 to 50.9 cm)
- Small Adult Size Cuff: 7.48 to 10.71 inches (19.0 to 27.2 cm)
- Weight: Approx. 2.2 lb. [1000 g], without AC adapter or battery
- Size: 5.4 x 10.6 x 3.8 in [136 x 266 x 96 mm] (W x D x H)
- 2-year warranty
- Lifetime calibration warranty