ADC's mobile clock face is the ideal blood pressure monitoring solution for institutional use. High impact housing protects the movement. Six inch luminescent dial is easy-to-read, even in low light conditions. This model has a 5 legged weighted caster base, is height adjustable from 40" to 54", and is equipped with 8 feet of coiled tubing.
Features and Benefits
- Large, easy-to-read 6" luminescent dial for high visibility in virtually any light condition.
- 300mmHg no-pin stop movement withstands the heaviest use.
- Adcuff inflation system includes the Adcuff black nylon cuff, latex inflation bladder, Adflow bulb and valve, and eight foot length (when extended) of coiled tubing.
- Complete with all necessary hardware and assembly instructions.
- Height adjustable Spider-leg caseter stand with range of 45"-54" (from bottom of base to top of unit).
- Integral ABS cuff storage compartment.
- Manometer angled back 15 degrees for easy viewing.
- 18" base diameter.
- 752M Aneroid Unit
- Mobile Stand
- Adflow bulb and valve
- 8 feet of coiled tubing
- 1 Blood Pressure Cuff (Available in Infant, Child, Small Adult, Adult, Large Adult, and Thigh)
- User Manual
Cuff Color Options
- Three-year warranty.
- Lifetime calibration warranty.