26 Cubic Foot ABS TempLog Premier Laboratory Single Glass Door Refrigerator
Features and Benefits
- 26 Cu. Ft. capacity
- Complies with CDC recommendations
- Self-closing glass door (energy efficient, double pane vacuum insulated), right hinged, not reversible
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Adjustable operating temperature range from 1°C – 10°C
- Touch screen temp display and alarm module alerts when temperatures get too high or low
- The Touch Screen display and alarm system is designed to display the refrigerator’s interior sample temperature, and give alarms if an error occurs. In addition, the system logs the temp readout every 60 seconds and stores up to 1 year of data. Once the data is full, the newest data overwrites the oldest data.
- Battery backup and power failure alarm:
- The Touch Screen display alarm system uses a rechargeable battery. During a power failure the batteries will support the data logging, the alarm system, and the temperature display for 8 hours. When the power resumes, the batteries will be automatically recharged, and the display will return to the normal operation.
- During a power failure event, the visual display will display “power failure” message, and will instruct to check the main power source. Audible alarm & remote alarm contact would be activated to alert users. The Touch Screen display will still display and log the refrigerator temperature during a power failure event until the battery power is depleted.
- Password-protected control panel
- Temperature display of simulated sample; .1° Resolution, adjustable to display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Resettable 1-point min/max history: Your facility policy may require you to record this refrigerator’s maximum and minimum temperature point within last 24 hours. This feature is supported. You may also Reset (clear the history).
- 24 hour temperature chart
- Temperature data logging
- Temperature data can be downloaded to a PC (not included).
- Installation software (required for PC to communicate with logger) is provided on a USB drive.
- When tranferring data to PC, you can leave data on the system or delete.
- Get a reading for the past 24 hours on touchscreen display
- USB port for data transfer and software updates
- Multiple alarms: sensor, power failure, door ajar, low battery,
- Audible and visual hi/lo temp alarms with adjustable alarm volume
- Remote alarm contacts
- Alarm validation (audible, visual and remote alarm)
- Alarm mute with ring back
- Interior LED lights: safety shielded and switch controlled
- Four adjustable shelves (adjustable in ½" increments)
- Keyed door lock
- Probe access port (3/8")
- Swivel casters
- Electronic Troubleshooting Guide
- Owners Manual
- Electronic QR Code to access Owner’s Manual & technical support contact Information
- Data transfer software
- USB drive and cable
- Exterior Dimensions: 30"W x 30 1/2"D x 82 5/8"H with casters; 78 5/8” H without casters
- Interior capacity: 26 Cu. Ft.
- 115V, 60 Hz, 5.4 Amps, 1/3 HP, BTU/HR 4932
- UL/C-UL listed
- 4-20mA output
- HFC-free refrigerant (R290), foam insulation and packaging
- shipping weight 345 lbs
- Three year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional two year compressor parts warranty