On-Site Training Included!
Call for better pricing and current promotions!
EasyOne Pro® LAB provides the most efficient and accurate way for complete lung function testing. With EasyOne Pro® LAB you can accurately measure the Lung Clearance Index (LCI) using Multiple Breath Nitrogen Washout (MBW) in any setting. Engineered using our patented TrueFlow™ and TrueCheck™ technology, the EasyOne Pro® LAB eliminates all sources of error and saves time.
Features and Benefits
- Patient and User Centered Design
- EasyOne Pro® LAB is both patient-friendly and easy to maintain
- For MBW you only need an oxygen supply, no expensive SF6 gas required.
- Medical professionals can perform annual maintenance themselves in only 10 minutes.
- Calibration-Free TrueFlow Technology
- Extremely robust and accurate flow results are delivered without calibration thanks to our TrueFlow™ technology integrated into the EasyOne Pro® LAB.
- Self-Quality Control through TrueCheck™ Technology
- With EasyOne Pro® LAB you can fully focus on the patient. TrueCheck™ ensures that each gas measurement is accurate without calibration and warm-up time.
- Compact & Lightweight Design
- Weighing only 18 lbs. (9kg), the EasyOne Pro® LAB is compact & durable – without compromising quality. It easily fits in any office setting.
- Easy of Operation
- The device features a large, high-resolution color touch screen that provides a wide view angle for additional operation convenience.
- Testing at the Point of Care
- Get maximum efficiency and patient comfort in any setting. TrueFlow™ and TrueCheck™ ensure optimal results, independent of the clinician.
- Always safe & ready to test with TrueCheck™
- Diffusion capacity results in 3 minutes
- User- and patient-friendly design
- Ideal also for claustrophobic and obese patients
- EMR/EHR Connectivity and Centralized Data
- Transmit and share data among ndd devices or to your Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system
- Integrated into all major EMR/EHR systems via HL7, XML, GDT or API
- References for integrations available on request
- Simple local or SQL server database
- Can review test reviews from any PC by using EasyOne Connect
- QC-Grading and Result Interpretation
- Get automatic quality grading and interpretation based on NLHEP and ATS/ERS with the EasyOne Pro®.
- Quality grades based on NLHEP and ATS/ERS for all tests
- ATS/ERS interpretation decision tree
- Customized Reports and choose paramters to be displaed
- Arrange graphs, parameters and tests as needed
- Choose which graphs to display
- Freely define the tables including Z-score, % Predicted and LLN
- Color reports for better visual clarity
- Powerful Commenter
- With our integrated commenter you can easily define standard comments and quickly add them to your patient's results.
- Predefine comments
- Quickly select or deselect
- Quickly modify comments
- Encouraging Pediatric Incentives
- Pediatric incentives children can quickly understand what to do.
- Testing time is short and helps to achieve good quality spirometry results
- Provides fun and interaction for the children to have fun doing the tests
- Birthday Cake incentive for FVC
- Swinging Monkey incentive for FVC & FVL
- Balloon incentive for FVC
- TrueCheck™ – Always Safe & Ready to Test
- TrueCheck™ takes care of the essential quality control for gas analysis testing. EasyOne Pro® is the only device proven to be accurate for a lifetime for DLCO measurements.
- Calibration-free with proven long-term stability
- Checks gas-sensor linearity and delay
- Checks for leaks and gas concentration
- Patented technology
- TrueFlow™ – Trusted Ultrasound Technology
- TrueFlow™ is the only ultrasound technology proven to be accurate for a lifetime for flow and volume measurements.
- Calibration-free with proven lifetime stability
- Contact and resistance-free measurement
- Outstanding accuracy and robustness
- Patented technology
- Printer and Network Connectivity
- Supply with a modern embedded PC solution that makes network and printer connections extremely easy and stable
- USB/Network Printer Compatibility
- Easily integrate into any network
- USB, HDMI, Ethernet
- Flow Sensor
- Gas Supply Tube
- One-Way Valve
- DLCO Valve
- Pressure Tube
- Temperature/Humidity Sensor
- Touch Stylus
- DLCO Regulator
- User Manual
- Dimensions: 11" x 13" x 11"
- Weight: 18 lbs
- Printing Option: PCL standard, direct to printer or over network
- Data Management: EasyWare Pro (SQLite, MS SQL Server)
- Export: HL7, XML, GDT via USB, LAN Network
- Data Links: Ethernet Port, USB, Possibility to upgrade to WLAN
- Number of Tests: > 10,000 tests
- Age Range:
- Spirometry: > 4 Years
- DCLO: > 6 Years
- MBW: > 4 years or 40 lbs
- FVC: ATI, BEV, EOTV, FEF10, FEF25, FEF 2575, FEF2575_6, FEF40, FEF50, FEF50/FVC, FEF50/VCmax, FEF60, FEF75, FEF75-85, FEF80, FET, FET25-75, FEV.25, FEV.5, FEV.5/FVC, FEV.75, FEV.75/FEV6, FEV.75/FVC, FEV.75/VCmax, FEV1, FEV1/FEV6, FEV1/FVC, FEV1/FVC6, FEV1/VCmax, FEV1/VCext, FEV3/FVC, FEV3/VCmax, FEV3, FEV6, FVC, FVC6, MEF20,MEF25, MEF40, MEF50, MEF60, MEF75, MEF90, MMEF, MTC1, MTC2, MTC3, MTCR, PEF, PEFT, t0, VCext, VCmax
- FVL: ATI, BEV, CVI, E50/150, EOTV, FEF10. FEF25, FEF2575, FEF2575_6, FEF40, FEF50, FEF50/FVC, FEF50/VCmax, FEF60,FEF75, FEF75-85, FEF80, FET, FET25-75, FEV.25, FEV.5, FEV.5/FVC, FEV.75, FEV.75/FEV6, FEV.75/FVC, FEV.75/VCmax,FEV1, FEV1/FEV6, FEV1/FIV1, FEV1/FVC, FEV1/VCmax, FEV1/VCext, FEV3/FVC, FEV3/VCmax, FEV3, FEV6, FIF25,FIF50, FIF50/FEF50, FIF75, FIV.25, FIV.5, FIV1, FIVC, FVC, MEF20, MEF25, MEF40, MEF50, MEF60, MEF75, MEF90,MIF25, MIF50, MIF75, MMEF, MTC1, MTC2, MTC3, MTCR, PEF, PEFT, PIF, t0, VCext, VCmax
- SVC: ERV, IC, IRV, Rf, VC, VCex, VCext, VCin, VCmax, VT
- MVV: MVV, MVV6, MVVtime, VT
- DLCO: BHT, COHb, ColBarVol, CO Conc, HE Conc, O2 Conc, Anatomic Dead Space, System Dead Space, Discard Volume,DLadj, DLadj/VA, DLCO, DLCO/VA (KCO), FA CO, FA HE, FE CO, FEV1/FVC, FI CO, FI HE, FRC sb, FRC Cor, Hb, tI,Kroghs K, PAO2, RV sb, RV Cor, RV/TLC, RV/TLC Cor, TLC sb, TLC Cor, TLCO, VA sb, VA Cor, VCext, VCmax, Vd, VI
- MBW: CEV, CEV5, Anatomic Dead Space, Syst Dead Space, ERV, FRC base, FRC extrapol, FRC mb, IRV, LCI, LCI5, MO, MR1,MR2, RV mb, RV/TLC mb, TLC mb, VA mb, VC, VCex, VCin, Vd, VT, VT/FRC mb, VT/kg, Scond, Sacin
- Flow/Volume Sensor
- Type: Ultrasonic transit time
- Flow: Range± 16 l/s
- Flow Resolution: 4 ml/s
- Flow Accuracy (except PEF): ± 2% or 0.02 l/s
- Volume Resolution: 1 ml
- Volume Accuracy: ± 2% or 0.050 l
- PEF: Accuracy: ± 5% or 0.0200 l/s
- MVV Accuracy: ± 5% or 5 l/s
- Resistance: ~ 0.3 cm H2O/l/s at 16 l/s
- Sample Rate: 400 Hz
- Gas Sensor CO:
- Type: Non-dispersive infrared
- Range: 0 to 0.35 %; 0 to 15%
- Resolution: 0.0001%; 0.005 %
- Accuracy: ± 0.001%; 0 to 5% ± 0.05%
- Tracer Gas Sensor Helium
- Type: Ultrasonic Transit Time
- Range: 0 to 50%; 0 to 100%
- Resolution: 0.02%; 0.1%
- Accuracy: 0.05%; 0.2%
Sample Report 1
Sample Report 2