This product has been discontinued. For comparable products, click here for the following items:
ndd Medical Technologies’ EasyOne Plus
Diagnostic spirometer offers true portability for testing anytime,
anywhere. With ndd’s TrueFlow technology, the EasyOne is not influenced
by heat, humidity, barometric pressure, or altitude. Some of the many
features of the EasyOne Plus include our USB cradle for direct
connection to printer or PC, flexible EMR capabilities, vast memory
(~700 tests) and selectable predicted values and interpretation.
Features and Benefits
Diagnostic Spirometer features
For office spirometry
- FVC, FVL, SVC, MVV, OSHA Cotton Dust, Disability, Pre/post test types.
- 3 Curves.
- Graphic curve display.
- Customizable configuration.
- Stand alone instrument.
- Direct print capability.
- No maintenance.
- Long term stability without calibration.
- Spirette is the new hygienic consumable for economic, safe, and secure procedures with lab precision.
Point of care testing and bed-side monitoring
- Works without computer, but can be linked easily.
- No calibration required for long term stability.
- No site to site differences due to operator manipulations.
- Bring your "lab" to the patients without compromising accuracy.
- Maintenance free.
- No warm up time, no pre-testing preparation.
- (2) AA Batteries
- (4) Mouthpieces
- In-service CD
- User manual
- Output cradle not included
- Test Modes: FVC (expiratory), F/V Loop (inspiratory and expiratory), slow VC, MVV, Pre-Post measurement. Unit can be configured to meet NIOSH/OSHA and Disability reporting requirements.
- Parameters: FEV1, FVC, FEV1/FVC, FEV6, FEV1/FEV6, FEF25-75, FEF25, FEF50, FEF75, PEF, FET, FIVC, PIF, IVC, IRV, ERV, FEV1/VC, MVV, pre-post % variation, QC rating.
- Quality Control: Requires 3 acceptable, reproducible maneuvers. (meets ATS standards)
- Automatic Quality Control: Quality control can also be overridden manually
- Trial storage and display: Can store and display the best, or up to 8 trials, including curves
- Report Configuration: Report can be customized for curve type and size
- Predicted Values: Can choose from several sets of adult and pediatric normals
- Curve Display: Displays a full flow-volume curve on the display after each trial