ndd Medical Technologies’ EasyOne Plus Diagnostic spirometer offers true portability for testing anytime, anywhere. With ndd’s TrueFlow technology, the EasyOne is not influenced by heat, humidity, barometric pressure, or altitude. Some of the many features of the EasyOne Plus include our USB cradle for direct connection to printer or PC, flexible EMR capabilities, vast memory (~700 tests) and selectable predicted values and interpretation.
Features and Benefits
For office spirometry
- FVC, FVL, SVC, MVV, OSHA Cotton Dust, Disability, Pre/post test types.
- 3 curves.
- Graphic curve display.
- Customizable configuration.
- Stand alone instrument.
- Direct print capability.
- No maintenance.
- Long term stability without calibration.
- Spirette is the new hygienic consumable for economic, safe, and secure procedures with lab precision.
Point of care testing and bed-side monitoring
- Works without computer, but can be linked easily.
- No calibration required for long term stability.
- No site to site differences due to operator manipulations.
- Bring your "lab" to the patients without compromising accuracy.
- Maintenance free.
- No warm up time, no pre-testing preparation.
- Diagnostic Spirometer
- EasyWare software
- Case of 50 spirettes
- 1 Paper Roll
- In-service CD
- User manual
- Test Modes: FVC (expiratory), F/V Loop (inspiratory
and expiratory), slow VC,
MVV, Pre-Post measurement.
Unit can be configured to meet
NIOSH/OSHA and Disability
- Parameters: FEV1, FVC, FEV1/FVC, FEV6,
FEV1/FEV6, FEF25-75, FEF25,
FEF50, FEF75, PEF, FET, FIVC, PIF,
IVC, IRV, ERV, FEV1/VC, MVV,
pre-post % variation, QC rating
- Quality Control: Requires 3 acceptable, reproducible
maneuvers. (meets ATS
- Automatic Quality
Quality control can also be overridden
- Trial storage and display: Can store and display the best,
or up to 8 trials, including
- Report Configuration: Report can be customized for
curve type and size
- Predicted Values: Can choose from several sets of
adult and pediatric normals
- Curve Display: Displays a full flow-volume
curve on the display after each