The nCompass™ 81H000XD Series monitor is the perfect choice for busy departments demanding accurate, reliable performance.
The 81H000XD monitor can monitor adult and pediatric patients in virtually every department. The innovative user interface features simplified menus and dedicated function keys for timely setups. The big, bright display with large numerics can easily be seen from across the room.
Features and Benefits
- Standard features: ECG with Arrhythmia and ST Analysis, ComfortCuff® NIBP, DOX® SpO2, Heart Rate, Temperature, Respiration and Nurse Call interface connection.
- Easy-to-read 12.1" active color TFT display.
- Easy to learn, easy to use with simplified menus and dedicated function keys.
- Mini-Trends can display condensed tabular vital signs data to show recent monitoring activities.
- Cardio-Respirogram Trend Display.
- Monitor mounts quickly and easily to walls and rollstands.
- (1) 8100H Vital Signs Monitor
- (1) Adult SpO2 Sensor
- (1) NIBP Hose
- (1) Child/Small Adult NIBP Cuff
- (1) Adult NIBP Cuff
- (1) Large Adult NIBP Cuff
- (1) ECG Cable
- (3) Electrodes
- (1) Rechargeable Battery
- (1) Power Cord
- User Manual
NIBP (Non-Invasive Blood Pressure)
- Number of Leads: 3- or 5-Lead
- Lead View: User-selectable; I, II, III, aVR, aVL, aVF, V (5-Lead); I, II, or III (3-Lead)
- Gain Selection: x0.5, x1, x2, and x4
- Frequency Response: Diagnostic: 0.05 to 100 Hz (-3dB);
- Monitor: 0.5 to 40 Hz (-3dB);
- ST: 0.05 to 40 Hz (-3dB)
- Electrosurgery Protection: Yes
- Defibrillator Protection: Yes
- Pacer Detection/Rejection: Yes
- ST Accuracy: ±0.2 mm or ±5% of reading, whichever is greater, over heart range of 30 to 120 bpm
- ST Range: -6.0 to 6.0 mm
- Technique: Oscillometric measure upon inflation
- Measurement Cycle: < 40 sec. typical
- Auto. Measurement Cycles: 2, 3, 5, 10, 15, 30 min; 1, 2, 4 hr
- Max. Allowable Cuff Pressure: Adult/Pediatric: 300 mmHg; Neonate: 150 mmHg
- Range: Adult/Pediatric: 30-300 mmHg; Neonate: 20-150 mmHg
- Resolution: 1 mmHg
- Transducer Accuracy: ±2 mmHg or ±2% or reading, whichever is greater,
- over full range
- STAT Mode: 5 min of consecutive readings
- Clinical Accuracy: Complies with AAMI SP-10:2002
Heart (Pulse) Rate
- Range: 1% to 99%
- Resolution: 1%
- Accuracy: 70% to 99% range: ±2%; 50% to 69% range: ±3%;
- < 50%: unspecified
- Method: Dual wavelength LED
- Source: User selectable: Smart, ECG, Pleth, NIBP, IBP
- Range: 20 to 300 bpm (ECG, Pleth);
- 30-240 bpm (NIBP); 30-300 bpm (IBP)
- Accuracy: ±1 bpm or ±1% (ECG) whichever is greater
- Channels: 2
- Range, Accuracy: 68° to 113°F (20° to 45°C): ±0.1°C
- Display Resolution: ±0.1°
- Probe: YSI-400 and YSI-700 Series
- Rate: 6 to 150 bpm (ECG); 2 to 120 bpm (CO2)
- Resolution: 1 bpm
- Accuracy: ±2 bpm or ±2%, whichever is greater
- Source: User selectable: Smart, CO2, ECG
- Indication: Audible; Visual (EN 60601-1-8)
- Silence: Yes; 2 minutes or permanent.
- Memory: 24 hours at 30 second intervals.
- Display: Tabular, Graphical.
- Screen: 12.1” active color touch screen
- Waveforms: 6, maximum
- Waveform Types: ECG Leads I, II, III, aVR, aVL, aVF, V; CO2; Respiration; Pleth; IBP; breath-by-breath CO2; ST Histograms; Mini-Trends; OXY-CRG
- Sweep Speed: 6.25, 12.5, 25, or 50 mm/sec
- Keys: 10; membrane-activated.
- Rotary Knob: Push and rotate; 24 steps/turn.
- COM ports: Two RS232-compatible DB9 ports; USB (for software downloads only).
- Nurse Call: Contact switch; 3.5 mm stereo phone jack, 14 mm.
- Defib/Sync BNC connector.
- Video Port: Serial VGA compatible.
- DC Out: 5 VDC output for optional wireless accessory.
- External Module Port: 8-PIN circular connector.
- Weight: 12 lbs; 5.4 kg.
- Size: 12” (H) x 14.5” (W) x 11.5” (D);
- 30.5 cm (H) x 36.8 cm (W) x 29.2 cm (D)
- Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC; 50/60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: 35 W, typical.
- Battery: 1 sealed lead acid.
- Battery Life: 2 hours, typical (3 hours, typical for base unit).
- Recharge Time: 4 to 6 hours, typical.
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C).
- Storage Temperature: 23° to 122°F (-5° to 50°C).
- Operating Humidity: 15% to 90%, noncondensing.
- Operating Altitude: -300 to 3,000 meters.
Office Management Software Compatibility – CSI products are compatible with the following OMS products below.
- Medical Device: Class II Equipment (IIb EU).
- Electrical Protection: Class I Equipment.
- Degree of Protection: Type CF, Defibrillator-proof.
- Protection Against Ingress: IPX1.
- Safety: EN 60601-1.
- Kodak WINOMS CS by Carestream Dental LLC
- TiME for OMS by Decision Base, Inc.
- U.S. HealthRecord powered by TeamLINKS, Inc.
- Oral Surgery-Exec® by DSN Practice Management Software
- OMSVision® by HenrySchein Practice Software
- Windent® by Carestream Dental LLC
- ProVation® Medical