The nCompass™ 81H011PD monitor is the perfect choice for busy departments demanding accurate, reliable performance.
The 81H011PD monitor can monitor adult and pediatric patients in virtually every department. The innovative user interface features simplified menus and dedicated function keys for timely setups. The big, bright display with large numerics can easily be seen from across the room.
Features and Benefits
- Easy-to-read 12.1" active color TFT display.
- Easy to learn, easy to use with simplified menus and dedicated function keys.
- Mini-Trends can display condensed tabular vital signs data to show recent monitoring activities.
- Cardio-Respirogram Trend Display.
- Compatible with popular Electronic Medical Records (EMR) systems for both large and small offices.
- CO2 monitoring incorporates CSI’s patented water trap design with full occlusion clearing.
- Monitor mounts quickly and easily to walls and roll stands.
- Monitor includes an integrated printer.
- Invasive cardiac output interface capability comes in 1 channel
- (1) 81H011PD Vital Signs Monitor
- (1) Adult SpO2 Sensor
- (1) NIBP Hose
- (1) Child/Small Adult NIBP Cuff
- (1) Adult NIBP Cuff
- (1) Large Adult NIBP Cuff
- (1) ECG Cable
- (3) Electrodes
- (1) Rechargeable Battery
- (1) Power Cord
- (1) CO2 Sidestream
- (1) CO2 Sensor
- (1) Printer
- (1) Paper Roll
- (5) Water Traps
- (5) Sample Line
- User Manual
NIBP (Non-Invasive Blood Pressure)
- Number of Leads: 3- or 5-Lead
- Lead View: User-selectable; I, II, III, aVR, aVL, aVF, V (5-Lead); I, II, or III (3-Lead)
- Gain Selection: x0.5, x1, x2, and x4
- Frequency Response: Diagnostic: 0.05 to 100 Hz (-3dB);
- Monitor: 0.5 to 40 Hz (-3dB);
- ST: 0.05 to 40 Hz (-3dB)
- Electrosurgery Protection: Yes
- Defibrillator Protection: Yes
- Pacer Detection/Rejection: Yes
- ST Accuracy: ±0.2 mm or ±5% of reading, whichever is greater, over heart range of 30 to 120 bpm
- ST Range: -6.0 to 6.0 mm
- Technique: Oscillometric measure upon inflation
- Measurement Cycle: < 40 sec. typical
- Auto. Measurement Cycles: 2, 3, 5, 10, 15, 30 min; 1, 2, 4 hr
- Max. Allowable Cuff Pressure: Adult/Pediatric: 300 mmHg; Neonate: 150 mmHg
- Range: Adult/Pediatric: 30-300 mmHg; Neonate: 20-150 mmHg
- Resolution: 1 mmHg
- Transducer Accuracy: ±2 mmHg or ±2% or reading, whichever is greater,
- over full range
- STAT Mode: 5 min of consecutive readings
- Clinical Accuracy: Complies with AAMI SP-10:2002
Heart (Pulse) Rate
- Range: 1% to 99%
- Resolution: 1%
- Accuracy: 70% to 99% range: ±2%; 50% to 69% range: ±3%;
- < 50%: unspecified
- Method: Dual wavelength LED
- Source: User selectable: Smart, ECG, Pleth, NIBP, IBP
- Range: 20 to 300 bpm (ECG, Pleth);
- 30-240 bpm (NIBP); 30-300 bpm (IBP)
- Accuracy: ±1 bpm or ±1% (ECG) whichever is greater
- Channels: 2
- Range, Accuracy: 68° to 113°F (20° to 45°C): ±0.1°C
- Display Resolution: ±0.1°
- Probe: YSI-400 and YSI-700 Series
- Rate: 6 to 150 bpm (ECG); 2 to 120 bpm (CO2)
- Resolution: 1 bpm
- Accuracy: ±2 bpm or ±2%, whichever is greater
- Source: User selectable: Smart, CO2, ECG
- Units: mmHg; %; kPa; Torr.
- Method: Non-dispersive infrared; autocalibrating.
- N2O Compensation: Manual (On/Off).
- Range: 0–99 mmHg; 0–12.5%; 0–12.5 kPa; 0–99Torr.
- Resolution: 1 mmHg; 0.1%; 0.1 kPa; 1 Torr.
- Flow, Sample Rate: 200 ml/min.
- Accuracy: ±2 mmHg; ±0.3 vol. %; ±0.3 kPa; ±2 Torr or ±4% of reading, whichever is greater, at 200 ml/min & respiratory rate of ≤ 120 bpm.
- Rise Time: 170 ms (10–90%) at 200 ml/min.
- Indication: Audible; Visual (EN 60601-1-8)
- Silence: Yes; 2 minutes or permanent.
IBP (Invasive Blood Pressure)
- Memory: 24 hours at 30 second intervals.
- Display: Tabular, Graphical.
- Channel: 1
- Transducer Sites: Selectable: ART, PA, LV, RV, LA, RA, CVP, ICP.
- Pressure Range: -10 mmHg to 300 mmHg.
- Transducer: Freq. Response 0–20 Hz; Impedance >300 ohms;
- Sensitivity 5μV/V/mmHg.
- Accuracy: ±1 mmHg or ±1%, whichever is greater.
- Screen: 12.1” active color touch screen
- Waveforms: 6, maximum
- Waveform Types: ECG Leads I, II, III, aVR, aVL, aVF, V; CO2; Respiration; Pleth; IBP; breath-by-breath CO2; ST Histograms; Mini-Trends; OXY-CRG
- Sweep Speed: 6.25, 12.5, 25, or 50 mm/sec
- Keys: 10; membrane-activated.
- Rotary Knob: Push and rotate; 24 steps/turn.
- COM ports: Two RS232-compatible DB9 ports; USB (for software downloads only).
- Nurse Call: Contact switch; 3.5 mm stereo phone jack, 14 mm.
- Defib/Sync BNC connector.
- Video Port: Serial VGA compatible.
- DC Out: 5 VDC output for optional wireless accessory.
- External Module Port: 8-PIN circular connector.
- Weight: 12 lbs; 5.4 kg.
- Size: 12” (H) x 14.5” (W) x 11.5” (D);
- 30.5 cm (H) x 36.8 cm (W) x 29.2 cm (D)
- Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC; 50/60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: 35 W, typical.
- Battery: 1 sealed lead acid.
- Battery Life: 2 hours, typical (3 hours, typical for base unit).
- Recharge Time: 4 to 6 hours, typical.
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C).
- Storage Temperature: 23° to 122°F (-5° to 50°C).
- Operating Humidity: 15% to 90%, noncondensing.
- Operating Altitude: -300 to 3,000 meters.
- Medical Device: Class II Equipment (IIb EU).
- Electrical Protection: Class I Equipment.
- Degree of Protection: Type CF, Defibrillator-proof.
- Protection Against Ingress: IPX1.
- Safety: EN 60601-1.