Zoll R Series ALS Monitor Defibrillator, the world's first Code-Ready® defibrillator, is an affordable, customizable, advanced resuscitation device recommended for use in hospitals. When seconds count in life-and-death situations, it is imperative to have a defibrillator that is always ready and simple to use. In addition to high-quality defibrillation, the R Series provides Real CPR Help® and See-Thru CPR to ensure that critical CPR is given correctly for optimal resuscitation efforts.
Features and Benefits
- High-quality BLS defibrillator with automatic and manual modes
- Changes from an AED to a full manual defibrillator with the push of a button
- Designed for low acuity areas and users of all capabilities
- CPR assistance with Real CPR Help® for proper performance of CPR
- Always code-ready; performs daily self-checks of leads, electrodes, and inner workings
- Analyze mode for a "second opinion"
- Pediatric analysis algorithm for use in children
- Built-in Defib Mentor™ for on-the-spot refreshers and tutorials
- Rectilinear biphasic technology provides superior performance with less energy use
- Features built-in test port and compact flash card slot
- Included NIBP with SunTech Advantage R-Wave motion-tolerant technology, cuff and air hose
- 1 ALS Monitor Defibrillator
- 1 Power Cord
- 1 User Manual
- 1 3-Lead ECG
- 1 Thermal Paper
- 1 NIBP Adult Cuff
- 1 3m NIBP Hose
- 1 Accessory Pouch
- 1 User Manual
- Dimensions: 8.2" x 10.5" x 12.5"
- Weight: 13.6 lbs
- Power Supply Type: AC and/or battery pack (sold separately)
- Charge Time: Less than 7 seconds
- Battery Indicator: Yes
- Paddle Type: External apex/sternum paddles; adult plates slide off to expose pediatric electrode surface (paddles sold separately)
- Waveform: Rectilinear biphasic
- Patient Impedance Range: 15-300 ohms
- Self-Test Checks: Yes, over 40 parameter automatically daily
- Energy Selections:
- 1 to 10, 15, 20, 30, 50, 75, 100, 120, 150 and 200 joules selected using controls on front of the defibrillator or sternum paddles
- When using appropriate pediatric resuscitation electrodes, the 75 joule setting is replaced by 70 and 85 joule settings
- CPR Assistance: Yes; Real CPR Help and See-Thru CPR
- Patient Population: Adult, Pediatric.
- Method: Oscillometric.
- Control: Automatic and manual measurement.
- Patient Connection: 3-lead ECG cable, 5-lead ECG cable, paddles, or hands-free electrodes; selectable by front panel switch.
- Input Protection: Fully defibrillator protected. Circuits designed to prevent distortion of ECG signal by pacer pulse.
- Implanted Pacemaker Spike Display: Circuits designed to detect most implanted pacemaker spikes and display a marker on the ECG trace.
- Bandwidth: 0.5 to 21 Hz (-3dB) standard; 0.05 to 150 Hz diagnostic with configurable options of 0.5 Hz to 40 Hz or 1 Hz to 21 Hz.
- Lead Selection: I, II, III aVR, aVL, aVF, V, P1, P2, P3 with OneStep Pacing electrode.
- ECG Size: 0.5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0 or 3.0 cm/mV display on monitor.
- Heart Rate Display: 0 to 300 bpm ±5%.
- Heart Rate Alarm: User selectable for tachycardia at 60 to 280 bpm; for bradycardia at 20 to 100 bpm. On/Off status displayed on the screen.
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C
- Humidity: 5% - 95% relative humidity
- Operating Pressure: 594 to 1060 millibars
- Particle/Water Ingress: IEC 529, IP22
- Shock: IEC 68-2-27, 50 g 6mS half-sine
- Electromagnetic Compatibility: CISPR 11 Class B Radiated and Conducted Emissions
- Electromagnetic Immunity: AAMI DF80, EN 61000-4-3 to 10 V/m
- Electrostatic Discharge: AAMI DF80, EN 61000-4-2
- Susceptibility: EN 61000-4-4, 61000- 4-5, 61000-4-6
- Patient Safety Measures: All patient connections are electrically isolated
R Series Literature
R Series Family Brochure