Designed with advanced capabilities, the ZOLL AED Pro supports Basic Life Support as well as Advanced Life Support professionals. A high-resolution LCD display allows responders to visualize a patient's ECG while utilizing a 3-lead monitoring cable.
Unique to ZOLL AEDs is a real-time feedback mechanism, known as Real CPR HelpTM, which allows rescuers to see and hear how well they are performing the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR.Features and Benefits
- Superior design and rubber over-molds are built to withstand harsh environments.
- Real CPR Help for rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR using ZOLL's unique one-piece CPR-D-padz®.
- See-Thru CPR allows a rescuer to view a patient's underlying ECG rhythm while performing CPR.
- Exceptionally resistant to dust and water jets.
- Only AED in the industry to withstand a 1.5-meter drop test, making it suitable to withstand the rough treatment typically found in an emergency medical environment.
- Built-in internal memory and external USB memory technology allows expanded data storage capacity, and maximum flexibility for data management and transfer.
- Electrodes and battery compatibility with ZOLL M Series®, E Series® and R Series® professional defibrillators.
- ECG Monitoring with 3-lead cable and high-quality display.
- Unrivaled battery options (long-life disposable or rechargeable) that meet your specific needs.
- Easy unit configuration through ZOLL's administration software.
Note: Battery not included in base unit. Non-rechargeable and rechargeable battery available.
- External USB data stick allows data transfer and storage capability.
- Lead II ECG monitor with 3-lead cable.
- Soft carrying case.
- IrDA Port
- Operator Guide
- Waveform: ZOLL Rectilinear Biphasic Waveform.
- Energy: 50,75,85 (pediatric), 120, 150, 200 joules (adult) preconfigured.
- Charge Time: Less than 10 seconds with a new fully charged battery. Depleted batteries will result in a longer defibrillator charge time.
- Shockable Rhythms: Ventricular fibrillation with amplitude > 100 uV and wide complex ventricular tachycardia with rates greater than 150 bpm (adult) and greater than 200 bpm (pediatric).
- Size: 3 in (7.6 cm) x 9.2 in (23.5 cm) x 9.4 in (23.9cm) deep.
- Five year factory warranty.
- Limited lifetime outer housing warranty.
AED Pro vs. Lake Article
AHA Consensus Statement
Trade In Value Sheet