On-Site Training Included!
Diabetic retinopathy screening made SIMPLE and AFFORDABLE for primary care. The RetinaVue™ Network is designed for healthcare providers and payors who want to improve management of patients with diabetes.
Features and Benefits
- RetinaVue enables providers to easily perform retinal exams in a primary care setting using a simple four-step process:
- Acquire: Acquire fundus images in ten minutes or less with a simple automated non-mydriatic camera
- Transfer: Encrypted images sent via secure HIPAA-compliant RetinaVue Network
- Analyze: Images are evaluated by a board-certified retinal specialist
- Report: Diagnostic report and management plan returned the same day - usually in 90 minutes
- Patient compliance rates double in 12 months
- RetinaVue can double patient compliance rates for diabetic assessment in just 12 months.
- Help to preserve vision in patients with diabetes while also increasing quality metrics and revenue for the practice
- Most top healthcare plans now reimburse for retinal screenings
- Four of the top five healthcare plans provide coverage for RetinaVue diabetic retinopathy screening any providers
- Many providers enjoy a favorable return of investment within their first year
- Coding options for digital retinal exams include CPT codes 92250, 92227, and 92228.
- Reimbursement: The national average reimbursement for this service is $75/exam, with 92250 being the code most often accepted by health plans. Clinics should verify codes and rates with their payers.
- Improve quality metrics and revenue
- Annual retinal examinations are included in the NCQA HEDIS raitings program, the Medicare Advantage "Stars" quality rating programs.
- By intercepting patients during routine primary care office visits, compliance rates can double in one year, qualifying for financial incertives under these prgrams
- Like adding a retinal specialist to your team
- RetinaVue is a scalable diabetic retinopathy screening program made simple for primary care practices and health-plan screening programs.
- Retinal Camera comes in CenterVue DRS or Topcon Non-Mydriatic Retinal Camera
- When ordering a retinal camera, the RetinaVue Network Installation and Training (106431) is required to purchase. The Installation and Training includes an on-site camera set up, software installation, network connection, system testing and operator training by Welch Allyn.
- Optional Camera Table available
- Optional Lenovo
HEDIS & NCQA Sheet
Flexible Service Options
Extended plans available with further discounts:
- HIPAA-compliant diagnostic service options: $188/camera per month plus $15/exam - or - $188/camera per month and use your own eye specialists.
- Most providers leverage the state-licensed, board-certified ophthalmologists at RetinaVue P.C. -- accredited by The Joint Commission.
$160 per camera per month for 24 month Plan
$140 per camera per month for 36 months