Purchase a Welch Allyn RetinaVue™ 100 Imager, Diabetic retinopathy screening and receive a $250 Rebate. Offer ends on June 30th, 2018.
On-Site Training Included!
Call for better pricing and current promotions!
Diabetic retinopathy screening made simple and affordable for primary care.
Diabetic Retinopathy caught early can be treated for as little as $800.
Diabetic Retinopathy caught in later stages can be treated for around $11,000
Diabetic Retinopathy not caught at all will result in blindness. There are no symptoms so early intervention is best.
The RetinaVue™ Network is designed for healthcare providers and payors who want to improve management of patients with diabetes. RetinaVue enables providers to easily perform retinal exams in a primary care setting using a simple four-step process:
- Acquire fundus images in ten minutes with an automated non-mydriatic camera
- Transfer images via secure HIPAA-compliant RetinaVue Network
- Images are evaluated by a board-certified retinal specialist(1 year is $188/mo, 2 year is $160/mo, 3 year is $140.00/mo with no fee for self interpretation. Image with report interpreted by The Retinavue Network Retinal Specialists $15 per report )
- A diagnostic report and management plan is returned to the provider the same day—usually in 90 minutes.
Simple, affordable and effective—now you can easily and accurately screen for diabetic retinopathy as part of a patient’s routine visit or a pre-scheduled screening day with automated non-mydriatic camera technology linked to board-certified retinal specialists via our secure HIPAA-compliant RetinaVue Network.
Features and Benefits
- Interfaces directly with the Welch Allyn RetinaVue network.
- One-third the cost of the full-size fundus camera.
- Touchless auto-focus and image capture support ease of use
- Enables the medical assistant to take and submit images for interpretation
- Double HEDIS/STARS compliance rates for diabetic retinal assessment in 12 months
- Same day diagnostic report—usually in 90 minutes
- Most top healthcare plans now reimburse for retinal screenings
- Simple four-step process is effective and affordable
- Like adding a retinal specialist to your team
- The national average reimbursement for this service is $75/exam, with 92250 being the code most often accepted by health plans. Clinics should verify codes and rates with their payers.
- RetinaVue Network Unit
- Charging Dock
- 1 Reusable Eye Cup
- 3.6 Lithium-Ion Battery
- USB Cable
- Screw Driver
- Users Manual
HEDIS & NCQA Sheet