The Welch Allyn CP 50 ECG (Electrocardiograph) offers speed, simplicity, and advanced connectivity features to help you provide the best patient care — at an affordable price. Take fast ECG readings with the touch of a button and ensure accuracy by following simple on-screen instructions. The CP 50 includes a flexible range of advanced connectivity features to help you send, manage, and share patient data with other systems inside or outside of your facility.
Features and Benefits
- Meets newest FAA standards for EKG report submission! (FAA Class I Physicals)
- 4.3” color, touch-screen display allows quick, efficient entry of patient information.
- View a three-lead ECG preview before performing tests.
- Store up to 50 tests on the device or transfer tests through a USB cable and/or memory stick.
- Lithium battery technology supports a full day of continuous operation.
- Full alphanumeric keyboard for accurate entry of patient information.
- Compact lightweight design for out of office procedures at a price that fits any budget.
CP 50 Plus
Includes all of the features of the
CP 50, plus:
- Connectivity options to your EMR.
- External printing capability (inkjet or laser - PCL3 or 5).
- Programmable patient entry fields.
- Administrative controls, including password access.
- Additional auto report format.
- Dimensions (L x H x W): 32.5 cm (12.8 in) x 8 cm (3.1 in) x 18.8 cm (7.4 in)
- Weight: 4.4 lb.
- Display Type: TFT, 11 cm (4.3 in) color touchscreen
- Display Resolution: WQVGA, 480 x 272
- Thermal Paper:
- Z-fold: 11.4 cm (4.5 in.) x 250 sheets
- Roll: 11.4 cm (4.5 in.) x 20 m (65.6 ft)
- Thermal printer (internal): Computer-controlled dot array, 8 dots/mm
- Thermal Chart Paper Speeds: 10, 25, 50 mm/s
- Gain settings:
- Auto ECGs: 2.5, 5, 10, 20 mm/mV, AUTO
- Rhythm ECGs: 2.5, 5, 10, 20 mm/mV
- Lead Configurations: Standard, Cabrera
- Frequency Range: 0.3 to 150 Hz
- Digital Sampling Rate: > 1,000 samples/second/channel
- Pacemaker Detection: ANSI/AAMI EC11
- Power Requirement: Universal AC power supply ~110–240 V, ~50/60 Hz, 1.5 A maximum
- Rechargeable Battery: 10.8 V, 2000 mAh, 3-cells Li-Ion “smart” battery. Recharge time < 3 hours
- Internal ECG Storage: Up to 25 ECGs
- External ECG Storage: Unlimited via USB connection
|Accessories for this product...