This product have been discontinued, for comparable products, click here for the following: |
The Welch Allyn ABPM 6100 is an easy-to-use 24-hour blood pressure monitor that allows you to identify white coat hypertension, take accurate sleep readings, and tailor drug therapy regimes to your individual patient’s needs. It also provides you with powerful software that makes it more efficient to analyze blood pressure readings and diagnose potential patient complications. Plus the device comes with an innovative sleeve design that secures the cuff to your patient’s arm, providing comfort for longer testing periods. With all this, the Welch Allyn 6100 improves blood pressure management for your patients and makes monitoring more effective and efficient for your practice.
Features and Benefits
- Measure systolic, diastolic, mean blood pressure, and heart rate over a period of 24 hours.
- Unlimited protocols allow you to program measurement periods and inflation frequencies to meet study needs.
- Uses oscillometric technology, the most widely accepted and validated method of automatic NIBP measurement.
- Unique, machine-washable sleeve cuffs fit easily on your patients. Unique, machine-washable sleeve cuffs fit easily on your patients.
- Dynamic inflation cuffs with adjustable maximum pressure limits increases patient comfort.
- Lightweight, compact, and quiet for improved patient compliance.
- Report content can easily be tailored to meet your practice needs.
- 100% latex-free cuffs reduce the risk of allergic reactions with your patients.
- Meets the latest AAMI, EHS, and BHS standards.
- Includes the Welch Allyn CardioPerfect Allyn Workstation software which provides versatile data storage and transfer of patient data to many leading EMRs. Measure systolic, diastolic, mean blood pressure, and heart rate over a period of 24 hours.
- Batteries: Two 1.5 V AA type.
- Dimensions: 124 mm x 70 mm x 33 mm (4.9' x 2.8" x 1.3").
- Weight: 270g (9.5 oz) including batteries.
- Technique: Oscillometric with step deflation.
- Systolic BP: 60 to 250 mmHg.
- Diastolic BP: 25 to 200 mmHg.
- Maximum inflation: 270 mmHg.
- Heart rate: 40 to 200 bpm.
- Calibration: Minimally, once per year.
- ABPM 6100S: Ambulatory Blood Pressure System including CPWS ABPM module.
- 1 Recorder.
- Custom pouch with shoulder strap and waist belt.
- One adult sleeve cuff.
- 4 AA alkaline batteries.
- PC interface cable.
- USB converter.
- User manuals on CD.
Welch Allyn CardioPerfect™ WorkStation SoftwarePowerful software that makes data management easier.
The Welch Allyn ABPM 6100S software system allows you to access your patient data with the Welch Allyn CardioPerfect™ Workstation software. The software manages data from the ABPM 6100S and other Welch Allyn cardiopulmonary devices in the same way, allowing you to store all of your patient information in the same record, with paperless efficiency and connectivity. This permits you to retrieve and analyze information quickly, allowing you and your staff to interact more efficiently with your patients. Then, if you’re ready for an Electronic Medical Record (EMR), patient information and testing data can be easily transferred to many leading EMRs through a simple electronic interface.
Features of Welch Allyn CardioPerfect Software
- On-screen easy review and editing of diagnostic rests with predefined statements.
- Database stores hundreds of thousands of test records (storage space of up to 2 GB).
- Fax or create PDF reports (fax and PDF software not included).
- Export or telemedicine options for e-mail consults.
- Integration with many other patient information systems (e.g. billing, medical record).
- Admin functions - password security to control user access and responsibilities.
||Welch Allyn ABPM 6100 (software & recorder)
||(Out of Stock)
||Welch Allyn ABPM Recorder
||(Out of Stock)
||Welch Allyn CardioPerfect Workstation Software
||(Out of Stock)
|Check the items you wish to purchase, then click