This product has been discontinued. Click here to return to WA Baum Baumanometer Standby Models.
Due to state regulations, Medical Device Depot cannot sell this product to the following states: California, Connecticut, Illinois, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Indiana, Iowa, Maryland, Montana, Nebraska, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin
Baumanometer Standby model is a 300 mmHg clinical sphygmomanometer for mobile use. (Calibrated at a 20° angle.)
Features and Benefits
- Meets the American National Standard ANSI/AAMI SP-10 for accuracy and performance.
- Available with Non-Latex components.
- Diecast aluminum body, diecast zinc oval base.
- Optional: Cast iron 4 wheel base with 21⁄2” diameter casters.
- A convenient cuff storage compartment is built into the body assembly.
- Comes with an thigh cuff size
- Calibrated V-Lok inflation System with 4 feet of Extendex Tube
- Accurate: The Calibrated V-Lok system clearly indicates whether or not the correct size cuff is being used. The center of the bladder is clearly marked on the inner and outer surfaces of the cuff for correct application on either the right or left limb.
- Comfortable: Cuffs conform to the shape of the limb and have no hard, stiff edges.
- Durable: Baum cuffs are made of tightly woven, heat set Dacron polyester fabric. They are double stitched at critical points for long wear and treated with an effective anti-microbial agent.
- Non-Latex: Available for those who are hypersensitive to natural rubber latex.
- Mylar Clad Calibrated glass Cartridge Tube
- Safe:Several layers of clear Mylar film have been applied to strengthen the tube and maintain its structural integrity even if the glass is broken.
- Effective: Large bore tube (5 mm) prevents separation of mercury and is 25% larger than required by Federal specifications.
- Durable: Cartridge tube end faces are flame-glazed to prevent chipping; ceramic graduation marks are fused to the glass for permanence. The entire tube is carefully annealed to eliminate both longitudinal and ring strain.
- Guaranteed: Free replacement of the cartridge tube if it is ever broken.
- Dimensions: 28" x 22" x 5"
- Finish: Neutral Gray textured baked enamel
- Standard Cuff Color: Medium Blue
- Inflation System: Calibrated V-Lok
- Cuff Holder: Integrated Holder