The Venni Central Station is capable of monitoring as many as 32
patients from a single computer with a simple, easy-to-use software
interface. View real-time patient data, up to 72 hours of full-disclosure
waveforms, and ST and arrhythmia event information. Free installation is included.
Only usable with Venni Patient Monitors VI-8410P, VI-1210P, and VI-1040P. Wireless option is also available. Please call 877-646-3300 for more information on this feature.
Features and Benefits
- Simultaneous display with multi 17" monitors (monitor size optional)
- Each screen can display 8 bedside monitor’s information with at least 3 kinds of display mode.
- Display of multi waveforms (ECG, RESP, PLETH, CO2, IBP) and multi parameters (HR, ST, SpO2, PR, RR, TEMP, SBP, DBP, MAP, inCO2, etCO2)
- 72-hours trend storage and printable information for each patient.
- ECG waveform storage with printable information.
- Operating menu with multi-language support (English, Spanish, Portuguese and etc.)
- Alarm limit, switch and status of each monitor can be setup by central monitoring system.
- Central monitoring system can be setup its own audio and visual alarm limit.
- ECG lead of each monitor can be changed in central monitoring system NIBP measurement on each monitor can be controlled by central monitoring system.
- Support long distance monitoring, diagnosis and software upgrade.
- Adaptive network connection for RJ45, Ethernet or RS-232C.
- 8-Bed Wired Central Monitoring System
- Server PC
- 21" PC Monitor
- Switch Box
- Color Inkjet Printer
- System Software