The VI-200A Vital Signs Monitor is a multi-purpose device offering both noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP) and proven SpO2 monitoring - all in one compact, lightweight and easy-to-use portable unit. It is widely applied in clinics, hospitals, and medical organizations etc.
The VI-200A measures NIBP, SpO2, and PR accurately and quickly; providing continuous monitoring/spot check for SpO2, NIBP, and plethysmograph in a real time display.
Features and Benefits
- Large LCD screen displays SpO2, PR and SpO2 waveform.
- Small and compact, with a handgrip for convenient carrying.
- Thermal recorder allows immediate printing of real time information; optional printer available.
- Plug-in battery controls power use. Internal rechargeable battery lasts 24 hours or AC power can be used.
- Vehicle inverter support makes the device easy to use in an ambulance.
- Data analysis software manages patient data.
- Venni 2-Parameter Vital Signs Monitor
- (1) Adult Reusable Cuff
- (1) Adult Reusable Sensor
- (1) BP Tubing
- (1) Power Cord
- User Manual
- Method: Oscillometric
- Operation Modes: Manual/Automatic/STAT
- Measurement Unit: mmHg/kPa selectable
- Measurement Types: Systolic, Diastolic, and Mean
- Over-pressure protection: Yes
- Resolution: 1mmHg
- Display Range: 0 -100%
- 80% - 100%: ± 2%
- 70% - 79%: ± 3%
- 0 – 69%: unspecified
- Measurement Range: 30-235bpm
- Resolution: 1bpm
- 30-100: ±2bpm
- 101-235: ±2%
- 0-29: unspecified
- Type: NIBP (SYS, DIA, MAP), SpO2, PR, Probe off, Finger out, Low voltage.
- Modes: 3-level Audio & Visual alarms, Error code.
- Patient ID: 1 - 99
- Data records: up to 72 hours
- Type: Built-in rechargeable battery
- Operation time: ≥ 2 hours (continuous operation)