Designed with emergency and operating room medical responders in mind, the VI-1060P patient monitor provides the efficient and fast-acting response needed for medical emergencies. Minimum EKG waveform and HR distortions during electrosurgical cutting and ablation, and total protection from electrosurgical interference prevent technical interference.
Features and Benefits
- 10.4” LCD high resolution display
- Resistance to high electromagnetic power and is protected against defibrillation effects
- Large font display for distant visibility
- User friendly operating user interface with feature rich popup menus, dialogue boxes
and rotary mouse.
- Digital SpO2 technology offers anti-motion and anti-low perfusion functions
- Unique one-screen all-lead ECG display, which can facilitate the diagnosis and analysis
of cardiac disease.
- Audio and visual comprehensive alarm with configurable vital sign limit settings.
- 168 hours tabular and graphic trends & data storage
- Capable of printing vital signs data, EKG charts, waveforms with optional built-in
- EtCO2 socket made ready. EtCO2 measurement is a plug-n-play with optional
Respironics sidestream/mainstream CO2 sensor module.
- Drug concentration
- Optional printing function for data, waveforms, trend tables and trend graphs.
- Optional CO2 detection function.
- Respiration (Dual mode w/ T-RESP)
- SpO2 (Pulse reading & PLETH waveform)
- 2-Ch Temperature (T1,T2)
- Basic Arrhythmia
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- (1) 3-lead (or 5-lead) EKG cable (6 Pin)
- (1) Pack of electrodes (10pcs)
- (1) Blood pressure cuff (Adult 25-35 cm)
- (1) Blood pressure extension hose (10’)
- (1) Skin temperature sensor
- (1) Adult SpO2 finger sensor
- (1) Grounding Cable with Clamp
- (1)Power supply cable (125V 10A)
- (1) User’s operation manual
- Built-in thermal printer w/ (1) roll of paper (Optional)
- ECG Input: 3- or 5-lead ECG cable. 12 Lead EKG Input (Option)
- ECG Lead: I, II, III, aVR, aVL, aVF, V. VI-V6 (Option)
- Gain Choice: AUTO, 0.25x, 0.5x, 1.0x, 2.0x, 4.0x
- Scanning Speed (mm/sec): 12.5mm/s, 25mm/s, 50mm/s
- Heart Rate Range:
- 3- or 5-lead EKG module – 10-350 bpm
- 12-lead ECG module – 25-254bpm
- Frequency Response:
- 3- or 5-lead EKG module – MON 0.5-40Hz, OPS 1-25Hz
- 12-lead EKG module – MON 0.5-25Hz, OPS 1-15Hz
- Measurement Method: Automatic Oscillometric
- Patient Types: Adults/Pediatrics/Neonate
- Measurement Parameters: Systolic, Mean, Diastolic
- Measurement Range: 10-270mmHg
- Units of Measurement: mmHg/Kpa
- Static - ±2% or ±3 mmHg, whichever is greater
- Clinical - ±5 mmHg average error, 8 mmHg standard deviation
- Display: Waveforms and Digits
- Measurement Range: 0-100%
- Resolution: 1%
- Pulse Rate Range: 30-250BPM
- Accuracy: ±1%
- Resolution: 1BPM
- Measurement range: 25.0–45.0°C
- Accuracy: ±0.1°C
- Unit: Celsius (°C), Fahrenheit (şF)
- Measurement Method: Impedance variation between RA-LL (R-F)
- Measurement Range: 0-150BPM Accuracy: ±1RPM
- Resolution: 1RPM
- Measurement Type: Sidestream/Mainstream
- Measurement Range: 0%-10.0%
- Accuracy: ±2mmHg
- Unit Weight: 9 lbs. (With Battery)
- Width: 12"
- Height: 9"
- Thickness: 5"
100-250VAC, 50/60 Hz
- EKG/Heart Rate/Respiration (3-lead or 5-lead), NIBP, SpO2/Pulse Rate, Temperature,
EtCO2 sensor socket ready, Lithium Battery.
- Built-in thermal recorder, EtCO2 module (Respirnoics EtCO2 LoFlo Sidestream or
Capnostat 5 Mainstream), 2-channel IBP, Nellcor SpO2, 12-lead EKG