This product has been discontinued. For comparable products, click here for the following:
The 4040 lowers to a height of 19 inches from the floor and can support a patient weighing up to 600 lbs. The Ultra Comfort Seamless Top provides security and comfort for patients and also allows for easy cleaning and helps prevent cross-contamination.
Featuring a hi-low feature which positions patients at the press of a button, and the 4040 also includes a fully articulating, power assisted back section allowing for simple and easy patient position changes. An elevated leg rest pad is standard, providing additional patient comfort.
Operating on heavy-duty roller bearing drawer glides, Brandt's drawers provide dependable, convenient operation for as long as you own your table.
Features and Benefits
- UMF Ultra Comfort Top
- Stainless steel leg section pullout with removable upholstered leg pad cushion
- Removable stainless steel drain pan-4qt.
- Leg section elevates 10 degrees for patient comfort
- One-touch, easy-glide stirrups
- Electro mechanical actuator system
- Concealed paper rolls holder(Accepts 18” or 21” paper)
- Front storage drawer-full extension on roller bearing slides
- Foot control (power back & power high-low)
- Shipping Weight: 345 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs.
- Height: 19” - 35” at seat section
- Width: 27"
- Length: 58.5”- 70” with foot section extender
- Leg rest: 20”(W) x 12 (L)
- Drawer: 17” (W) x 13” (D) x 4” (H)
- Pelvic tilt: 10 degrees
- Electrical: 115VAC, 60 Hz
- Infinite position, power articulating back section.