On-Site Training Included!
Call for better pricing and current promotions!
The SureTemp Plus 692 Thermometer allows for easy, safe, and accurate testing with the durability to withstand continuous use in busy healthcare settings. With 4-second oral, 10-second pediatric axillary, 15-second adult axillary, and 10-second rectal measurements, the Suretemp 692 is one of the fastest thermometers on the market.
Features and Benefits
- Ergonomic design - comfortable to hold, easy to use, and very durable.
- Interchangeable, removable probe wells reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
- Large LCD displays easy-to-read temperatures.
- Includes a 60-second pulse timer for counting pulses and respiration.
- Mechanical and electronic security options help prevent theft.
- Takes approximately 5,000 readings on 3 "AA" batteries.
- SureTemp 692 Electronic Thermometer (Used for One Room Only)
- 3 AA Batteries
- 1 Rectal Probe Well
- 1 Rectal Probe with 9 ft Cord
- 1 Wall Mount
- 1 Security System with ID Location Field
- 25 Probe Covers
- User Manual
- Calibration Accuracy: ±0.2°F (±0.1°C) (Monitor Mode)
- Temperature Prediction Time:
- Rectal: Approx. 10 secs.
- Adult Axillary (18 years and older): Approx. 15 secs.
- Pediatric Axillary (17 years and younger): Approx. 10 secs.
- Unit Dimensions: 8.46” x 3.18” x 2.43” (215mm x 81mm x 62mm)
- Weight: 12.6 ounces (357 grams)
- Ambient Temperature Range: 50.0°F(10°C) - 104°F (40.0°C)
- Patient Temperature Range: 80.0°F(26.7°C) - 110°F (43.3°C)
- Power Source: (3) 1.5Vdc AA Batteries
- Battery Life: Approx. 5000 Temperatures