This product has been discontinued. For a comparable product, click here for the Statim 2000 G4 Cassette Autoclave
The STATIM 2000 is fully automatic. Simply select one of the three
sterilization programs and with a single touch of the keypad, begin the
cycle. An advanced microprocessor controls all functions and maintains
optimal sterilization conditions, from start to finish.
SciCan's STATIM cassette sterilizers have a biological effectiveness
that has been proven in tests for hollow and solid instruments at many
internationally recognized institutes in Canada, the United States, and
Features and Benefits
- Inside the operating room, sterilization ensures expertise and knowledge in handling instruments used for eye surgery.
- Less risk of damaging delicate micro instruments and the Phaco handpieces due to corrosion and heat damage.
- Eliminates the need to purchase additional instruments due to the fast turnaround of sterile instruments.
- Saves time as the instruments can be safely and effectively sterilized inside the operating room.
- Statim is small enough to fit onto a portable cart, does not need installation and requires only a wall socket to operate.
Sterilization Cycle Description Chart
- Unit size: L 19" x W 16.25" x H 6"
- Cassette internal dimensions: L 11" x W 7" x H 1.4"
- Reservoir capacity: 4.0 Liters Approx. 40 cycles
- Weight without water: 46 lbs
- Power consumption: 110-120 V, 60Hz, 1300 W