Purchase a Welch Allyn Spot Vision Screener and receive a $1,000 Rebate and a Five-Year Partners In Care (PIC) Agreement with eligible trade-in*. Offer ends on December 31st, 2019.
*Vision screeners eligible for trade-in include: Welch Allyn SureSight® Vision Screener, Welch Allyn Spot™ Vision Screener (2.0 model), PediaVision, Plusoptix®, MTI, Topcon, Retinomax, Canon, Reichert, Marco and/or iScreen® brands.
On-Site Training Included!
The Welch Allyn Spot Vision Screener is a handheld, portable device designed to help users quickly and easily detect vision issues on patients from 6 months of age through adult. Spot screens both eyes at once from a nonthreatening 3-foot distance. The touch-screen display allows for one-touch activation, simple management of patient data entry, and easy configuration for both vision screening and autorefraction applications.
Vision Issues Tested
- Near-sightedness (myopia)
- Far-sightedness (hyperopia)
- Unequal refractive power (anisometropia)
- Blurred vision, eye structure problem (astigmatism)
- Pupil size deviations (anisocoria)
- Eye misalignment (strabismus)
Features and Benefits
- Handheld, portable and self-contained.
- Fast binocular screening with a capture time of one second.
- Easy to understand results provided objectively and instantly.
- Easy to implement and use with minimal user training.
- Support AAP guidelines with instrument-based vision screening.
- One-page summary includes the vision assessment and screening results.
- Wireless printing and Wifi-enabled for easy export of data
- Data can be easily stored and transferred to support various electronic records protocols.
- Spot goes where you go with an advanced lithium ion battery.
- Spot weighs about 2.5 pounds, making it comfortable to screen groups of any size.
- Calibration is not required
*Note: Optional Package including the printer, router and carrying case available
- Spot Vision Screener
- Power Supply Set (Includes a wall charger with connector and a power cord)
- Wrist strap
- Lithium Ion Battery
- Carrying Case (Optional)