This product has been discontinued. For comparable products, click here for the SpiroDoc Spirometer w/ Pulse Oximeter or Nonin WristOx2™, Model 3150 Wrist-Worn Pulse Oximeter. .
The Spirodoc is the first 3D Oximeter incorporating a triaxial motion sensor to correlate the saturation level (%SpO2) with physical activity (walk counter, movement analysis and VMU). This oximeter can be used for the six-minute walk test.
All MIR products are easily adapted to Electronic Medical Records (EMR) that provide for the latest standard for patient privacy and physician reporting requirements. In-addition to the EMR capabilities, all MIR products utilize the most sensitive, accurate and accepted flow technology developed by MIR-Medical International Research.
Features and Benefits
- Simple, clear SpO2 and Pulse Rate measurements with the plethysmographic curve.
- During the six-minute walk test, the Spirodoc estimates the level of oxygen therapy required by the patient.
- Innovative and essential in pneumology, cardiology and rehabilitation.
- Carries out sleep desaturation studies and memorizes events as well as body position.
- Include WinspiroPRO software can easily be connected to a database, EPR, hospital or occupational health system.
- Spirodoc Oximeter
- Carrying Case
- USB Cable to Computer or Cable
- Adult Finger Sensor
- User Manual
SpO2 [Baseline, Min, Max, Mean], Pulse rate [Baseline, Min, Max, Mean], T90% [SpO2<90%], T89% [SpO2<89%],
T88% [SpO2<88%], T5% [ΔSpO2>5%], ΔIndex [12s], SpO2 Events, Pulse rate events [Bradycardia, Tachycardia], Step counter, Movement [VMU], Recording time, Analysis time
Body position, SpO2 Events, Desaturation index (ODI),
Desaturation [Mean Value, Mean duration, Longest duration,
Nadir Peak], ΔSpO2 [Min Drop, Max Drop], Total Pulse
Variations, Pulse Rate Index, NOD89% [SpO2<89%; >5min],
NOD4% [SpO2 Basale-4%; >5min], NOD90% [SpO2<90%;
6MWT (6 Minute Walk Test)
O2-Gap, Estimated distance, Distance walked, Predicted distance [Min, Standard], TΔ2% [SpO2≥2%], TΔ4%
[ΔSpO2≥4%], Time [Rest, Walking, Recovery], Desaturation Area/Distance
Optional: Borg Dyspnea [Baseline, End, Change], Borg Fatigue [Baseline, End, Change], Arterial blood pressure [Systolic, Diastolic], Oxygen administered
- Display: LCD backlit touch screen display
- Resolution: 128x64 pixels
- Power Supply: Lithium ion 3.7V, 1100mA rechargeable battery with 30 hours measurement back-up
- Data Transmission: USB 2.0 (Bluetooth® optional)
- Accelerometer: Triaxial ± 2g, 400Hz sampling
- Dimensions and Weight: central unit 101 x 48 x 16mm, 99g
- SpO2 Range: 0-100%
- SpO2 Accuracy: ±2% (50-100% SpO2)
- Pulse Rate Range: 20-254BPM
- Heart Rate Accuracy: ±2BPM or 2%, whichever is greater