The Schiller ERG 911 Ergometer provides a safe, comfortable stress test solution suitable for a wide range of patients and features seamless integration with Schiller Stress Tests.
The ERG 911 S/LS tilts up to 45 degrees to the left to allow easier access to the patient, making it ideal for taking images during an ultrasound exercise echo examination. A hip belt and shoulder support provide safety and comfort for the patient while the couch is turned on its side.
Features and Benefits
- Couch designed to safely and comfortably accommodate a wide range of patients
- Adjustment of the reclining seat, saddle and headrest by remote control
- Large, rotating LCD display
Compatible with all SCHILLER Exercise ECG Workstations
- Virtually silent drive
- Adjustable mounting-strap
- Maintenance-free drive
- Comfortable headrest with paper-roll
- Automatic computer control via galvanically isolated RS-232 interface
- Easy programmable ergometry parameters and alarm thresholds
- Load Range: 1-999
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Screen Size: 4" x 3"
- Saddle Slope: 0 - 45 Degrees