The Cardiovit FT-1 ECG Machine is extremely portable with an intuitive 8-inch high resolution multi-touchscreen and built-in thermal printer.
Features and Benefits
- Meets newest FAA standards for EKG report submission! (FAA Class I Physicals)
- Power and flexibility of a PC in a portable ECG
Bidirectional communication allows for easy data access, while WiFi as a standard feature enables the direct and fast transmission of ECG reports to an EMR system.
- Schiller Link Software is an easy-to-use software to import patient data from the EMR system and export customized PDF reports directly on the PC.
- Easy Wi-Fi connectivity, combined with ECG preview on a large display, supports paperless workflow and cost saving.
- Schiller's most advanced algorithms are implemented in the CARDIOVIT FT-1.
- ETM: Simultaneous 12-lead ECG interpretation programs for uncompromising quality and reliability.
- Pediatric ECG: The CARDIOVIT FT-1 offers optimal signal quality which makes it the ideal tool for paediatric ECGs.
- Resting Rhythm: Records all 12 channels up to 4 minutes. Reduces the risk that important rhythm data might be overlooked. The recordings can be printed, stored, reviewed and transmitted.
- Cuplprit Coronary Artery Algorithm: Detection of the location of the coronary obstruction in the patient with acute chest pain and thereby the size of the cardiac area at risk.
- Optional mobile cart is available
- FT-1 ECG Machine
- (1) 10-Lead Patient Cable
- (1) Power Cord
- (10) Alligator Clips
- (100) Electrodes
- (1) Pack of Paper
- (1) User Manual
- Dimensions: 9" x 6" x 1"
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Ambient Conditions
- Operation: 10 to 40 °C
- Transport/Storage: -10/+5 to 50 °C
- Operation: 15 to 95 % non-condensing
- Transport/Storage: 10 to 95 % non-condensing
- Operating: 700 to 1060 hPa
- Transport/Storage: 500 to 1060 hPa
- Electrical Data
- Power: Mains or battery operation
- Power Supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz, 1.0 A (100 V) to 0.6 A (240 V)
- Power consumption: Approx. 30 VA / 15 VDC
- Battery Capacity: 4 hours of continuous display
- ECG Amplifier
- CF Defibrillation protected
- Interfaces & Communication
- Interface: LAN (Ethernet 1 Gbit), USB
- Internal Memory: up to 350 ECG or 100 Resting Rhythm Recordings
- WiFi: 802.11a, b, g, n
- Security protocol: WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, WEP64/128-PSK
Encryption: AES and TKIP
- Myogram filter: LP 25, LP 40 or LP 150 Hz
- AC Filter: 50 or 60 Hz
- Recording Functions
- 12 lead simultaneous analysis
- On screen review of ECG
- Standard, Cabrera
- QT Correction: Bazett, Fredericia, Fremingham or Hodges
- Provides 10 seconds of instantaneous ECG acquisition
- Lead selection: Right precordial (V4r), Standard C4r, left posterior, Nehb
- Computerized measurements
- LCD Resolution: 1024 x 768
- LCD Size: 8"
- Displayed Leads: 12
- Sensitivity: 10 mm/mV
- ECG Speed: 25 mm/s
- Review ECG
- On a area of 118 x 192 mm
- Review Speed: 12.5/25/ 50 mm/s
- Review Amplitude: 5/10/20 mm/mV
- Review Resting System
- On a area of 118 x 192 mm
- Review speed: 6.25 mm/s
- Review amplitude: 2.5 or 5 mm/mV
- Internal Thermal Printer
- Selectable Print Formats
- Real-time rhythm strip (Manual mode)
Printing number of traces in Real-time rhythm: 6
- Thermopaper Format: Z folded 114 x 150 mm
- Paper Speed: 5/12.5/25/50 mm/s (5/12.5 manual mode only), for resting rhythm 6.25 mm/s
- Sensitivity: 5/10/20 mm/mV, for Resting Rhythm 2.5 or 5 mm/mV
- Direct Fucntion Keys: Touchscreen