The Schiller AT-102 SCM is an excellent LAN-ready, multifunction, 12-channel ECG. Capable of recording and automatically analyzing resting ECGs.
Works with HL, NextGen, and EMR!
Features and Benefits
- Intuitive, easy use with direction function keys
- Serial data transfer to PC for storage of both resting ECG and spirometry recordings
- XML data transfer for resting ECG to PC or Information Systems via ethernet or modem interfaces (optional)
- A4-formated (8.5 x 11 inches) printouts on internal or external printer
- Basic exercise test capability (optional)
- Possibility for external monitor connection (optional)
- Integrated 3-channel monitor
- Alphanumeric keyboard
- Direct keys for the most important functions
- Easy print: integrated high-resolution A4 (8.5 x 11 inches) thermal paper, subsequent printout on thermoreactive paper possible
- Interface for external printer for A4 (8.5 x 11 inches) printouts on regular paper
- Internal memory for up to 40 records
- Interface for data-transmission
- RS-232 port for peripheral devices such as treadmills, bicicles, etc
- For exercise ECG, several standard protocols are available for bicycle and treadmill ergometers; the user can either select a standard protocol from a table or define a new protocol
- J-point settings: J+20, +40, +60, +80 ms; default: +60ms
- Unique SP-250 with disposable sensor to reduce the risk of contamination.
- SP-260 with reusable sensor.
- Simple and fast calibration.
- Memory for up to 40 records.
- Inspiratory and exspiratory test; pre and post medication tests.
- Selectable predicted value tables.
- Real-time curves and measurement information on the large screen.
- 3 leads can be selected via direct keys
- ST slope and amplitude (in mV/mV/s) of a lead (the lead can be selected in the setup; default is V5)
- Stage, time, and current load
- Blood pressure (blood pressure measurment: automatic - if a bicycle contains an interface for the blood pressure transfer - or manual)
- Online printout: 6 leads on the internal thermal printer.
- 10-sec printout: a 10-second printout can be initiated at any time on the internal thermal printer.
- Two print formats are available for the stage printouts on the internal thermal printer.
- All test data is listed in a tabular form
XML Data Transmission (Optional)
The AT-102 is available with the internal SCHILLER Communication Module (SCM), which transmits Resting ECG data on XLM format to a PC or Information Systems via ethernet interface or a built-in analogue modem (optional). This enables the AT-102 to be an integrated part of a larger systems solution. Secure transmission of patient data via the Internet is possible using 1024-bit strong encryption. Equipped with the add-on SCM Server, the SCHILLER Data Management System SEMA-200 can receive the XML output from the SCHILLER Communication Module.
- AT-102 Resting ECG Machine
- 10 Lead Patient Cable
- 10 Snap Clip Electrode Adapters
- 500 Disposable Electrodes
- One (1) pack of paper
- Power Cable
- Operating Manual
- Interpretation Guide
- Spirometry (Optional)
- Dimensions: 400 x 300 x 101 mm, approx 5 kg.
- Built-In Monitor: 120 x 90 mm effective display area, 320 x 240 dots resolution
- On-Screen Status Indicators: Battery status, date, time, power source
- Control panel and Keyboard: User-friendly, alphanumeric keyboard, LED indicator and LC display
- Battery Capacity: 3 hours of normal use (approx. 300 automatic ECG printouts or 100 spirometry records)
- Chart Paper: Thermo-reactive, Z-folded, 210 mm wide (A4, 8.5 x 11 inches)