On-Site Training Included!
Diabetic retinopathy screening made simple and affordable for primary care.
Achieving superior images in a simple, comfortable exam in primary care just became even easier.
- Diabetic Retinopathy caught early can be treated for as little as $800.
- Diabetic Retinopathy caught in later stages can be treated for around $11,000
- Diabetic Retinopathy not caught at all will result in blindness. There are no symptoms so early intervention is best.
The RetinaVue™ Network is designed for healthcare providers and payors who want to improve management of patients with diabetes. RetinaVue enables providers to easily perform retinal exams in a primary care setting using a simple four-step process:
- Acquire fundus images in ten minutes with an automated non-mydriatic camera
- Transfer images via secure HIPAA-compliant RetinaVue Network
- Images are evaluated by a board-certified retinal specialist
- A diagnostic report and management plan is returned to the provider the same day—usually in 90 minutes.
Simple, affordable and effective—now you can easily and accurately screen for diabetic retinopathy as part of a patient’s routine visit or a pre-scheduled screening day with automated non-mydriatic camera technology linked to board-certified retinal specialists via our secure HIPAA-compliant RetinaVue Network.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to use: Experience automated retina imaging in a handheld camera - featuring auto-alignment auto-focus and auto-capture. Keep your focus on your patient, not on difficult-to-use technology.
- Made for Primary Care: non-mydriatic and small-pupil capable, the RetinaVue 700 Imager enables comfortable exams without chemical dilation. The small, handheld design is perfect for busy clinics and mobile healthcare applications.
- Superior Image Quality: Our proprietary image-quality assessment algorithm can help reduce your need for re-imaging appointments. You will get an immediate quality score on the image you capture.
- Security Built-in at Every Layer: We know you need to protect your patients and your infrastructure. That's why our HIPAA/HITECH-compliant RetinaVue Network features end-to-end encryption of data in transit and at rest, along with secure client-server authentication. The RetinaVue Network, hosted on the Microsoft Azure cloud, is independently verified for security, privacy and compliance controls to give you peace of mind and help you protect what matters.
- Automatic Focus & Image Capture: Unique, three-axis motor supports automatic alignment and automatic image capture, removing the guesswork from your workflow. Images can be stored in a USB Flash Drive.
- 60° Wide Field of View: Featuring the widest field of view - up to 75% larger capture area compared to other leading cameras - to help you see more pathology in a single image.
- Smart Camera Functionality: Assesses pupil size and lens clarity, providing helpful warnings for small pupil size and dirty lens to save you time
- 2.5 mm Small Pupil Capability: A fast, more complete exam is here with little to no chemical dilation needed for small pupils.
- RetinaVue 700 Imager
- Premium Hard Storage Case
- Power Cord
- 3200 mAh Lithium Ion Battery
- User Manual
- Field of View: 60 degree (Typical)
- Diopter Range: -20 to +20 diopter (Typical)
- Length: 11.4" (290.2 mm)
- Width: 6.6" (167 mm)
- Height: 4.8" (106 mm)
- Standard Capacity Battery: 2.8 lbs (1270 grams)
- High Capacity Battery: 3.0 lbs (1361 grams)
- Preview Mode: Infrared LED
- Image Capture: Natural White LED
- Focus: Automatic and Manual Focus
- Image Resolution: 2592 x 1944 pixels (5MP)
- LCD Monitor: 4.3 inch
- Image Format: Encrypted JPEG, DICOM
- Interface: Micro USB
- Main Power: 100~240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Adapter
- Input: 100~240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1.0 - 0.5 A;
- Output: 12 V DC, 3 A
- The national average reimbursement for this service is $75/exam, with 92250 being the code most often accepted by health plans. Clinics should verify codes and rates with their payers.
|Accessories for this product...